Hi anybody experienced the following problems?

1) media volume keeps resetting itself to 0 when you play music in the background from the music player/spotify while browsing websites simultaneously?

2) after listening to spotify for a while and the phone locks itself, a consistent clicking sound starts interrupting the music? (the sound goes away when you unlock the phone)
    06-19-15 10:29 PM
    1) media volume keeps resetting itself to 0 when you play music in the background from the music player/spotify while browsing websites simultaneously?

2) after listening to spotify for a while and the phone locks itself, a consistent clicking sound starts interrupting the music? (the sound goes away when you unlock the phone)
    1) It's seemingly detecting other media and disabling whatever you have running. Possibly video/audio on web pages. (Silly ads the auto play)

2) Your device is going to sleep and the app is trying to run but can't so it's likely the audio cutting in and out, check under the settings to see if you allowed it to run in background / when minimized or not. Keep in mind, Android apps don't have all the same privileges as native ones.
    06-20-15 03:04 AM
    this is probably an ad pop up which keeps playing the music and amending your volume control automatically. When you buy full antivirus, it can disable the ads. try that and see if it works.
    06-20-15 05:00 AM
    Thanks for all the suggestions

Just did a check, I have authorised spotify to run while minimised. The problem usually starts a couple of hours into listening.
    06-21-15 08:37 PM
    In general my media volume keeps getting reset to 0 even when I have not hit the mute button. Is this normal?
    06-25-15 09:53 PM
    1) It's seemingly detecting other media and disabling whatever you have running. Possibly video/audio on web pages. (Silly ads the auto play)

2) Your device is going to sleep and the app is trying to run but can't so it's likely the audio cutting in and out, check under the settings to see if you allowed it to run in background / when minimized or not. Keep in mind, Android apps don't have all the same privileges as native ones.
    was having the same exactly problems, thanks for the fixes.
    06-25-15 10:01 PM