It would be nice to have figures of devices sold I am sure the 9900 must have been all time best seller especially when they remade them last year .
    Exactly. 7 is horrid. The device was and still is amazing. The Classic is a souped up 9900. Love having the toolbelt back.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:04 AM
    It would be nice to have figures of devices sold I am sure the 9900 must have been all time best seller especially when they remade them last year .
    I know it's a pipe dream, but it would be awesome to have a chart showing device sales by model by year since 2007 (well, since inception would be even more awesome, but who am I kidding). Could you imagine the story that chart would tell? I bet it would even add color as to why the tenor of the discussions on these forums has become so much more aggressive.
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-29-15 11:29 AM
    IMHO, far more people visit forums in general to complain, than to talk about how great their device is....
    People like to complain. Happy people rarely comment. It's the way it is. Ask five friends last time they logged onto a website to say nice things about something they bought. Then ask them last time they did it to complain about a product they had problems with or didn't like.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 11:34 AM
    I was at my Doctors today. During my exam my Classic popped out of my holster. He handed to me and said, "Oh you have a new BlackBerry, I use to have one"

I told him it was the new Classic and seem interested as I let him exam it. Told him about loading leaked OS and how much faster they were.

Maybe the rest of the world hears about BlackBerry via word of mouth. Definitely not from TV ads.

Posted via CB10
    donemt and phuoc like this.
    04-29-15 01:45 PM
    I was at my Doctors today. During my exam my Classic popped out of my holster. He handed to me and said, "Oh you have a new BlackBerry, I use to have one"

I told him it was the new Classic and seem interested as I let him exam it. Told him about loading leaked OS and how much faster they were.

Maybe the rest of the world hears about BlackBerry via word of mouth. Definitely not from TV ads.

Posted via CB10
    I did the same thing with my cousin's doctor last week, he has a 9900 Bold and was intrigued with my Classic and the BB10 capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    04-29-15 02:12 PM
    the classic is not a transition the pad is useless on bb10 and people hate to admit to it .they on made the phone to people u were crying about the track pad thats all its just for looks dont get me wrong im not bashing bb10 os i love it but the phones there making not putting thoughts and these old hardware people talking about is not a problem when new apps start coming out that are not for blackberry there are gonna be tons of problems

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I would agree and disagree that the pad is useless. I love having the ability to double click the pad to send an email, I use the enter key to send texts/bbm but that simple feature in the trackpad is awesome. I also use it to copy/paste and scroll contact phone numbers. I do agree in the fact that the OS isn't built for a trackpad and other than the items listed above I don't use it.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 02:40 PM
    the classic is not a transition the pad is useless on bb10 and people hate to admit to it .they on made the phone to people u were crying about the track pad thats all its just for looks dont get me wrong im not bashing bb10 os i love it but the phones there making not putting thoughts and these old hardware people talking about is not a problem when new apps start coming out that are not for blackberry there are gonna be tons of problems

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I use the trackpad all the time on my Classic, and it's made navigation better than on my Q10. Just because you don't know how to use it along with BB10 doesn't mean that everyone else who knows how to use it just don't want to admit it. Go ahead and look at my posts and my many complaints about various BB devices and/or features before you try to accuse me of being a fanboy.

Seriously, ask yourself, what was the trackpad used for in legacy devices that is different in BB10? What, selecting apps to open? I could do that with the touchscreen on my Bold 9900 as well. Oh, the gestures? So you peeked into your hub using the trackpad before? These new features are exactly that, new. The things you used the trackpad for were the same. Selecting text, scrolling without using the touchscreen, clicking on links on websites that are not mobile-friendly with the size of their links, accessing menus that showed up on mouse-over, etc. Basically exactly how I used it on my Bold 9900...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    phuoc and CrackedBarry3 like this.
    04-29-15 06:01 PM
    I loved my 9930 and now have the Classic. My 9930 used to freeze as well. For some reason, the browser would not open the file conservativetribune.com. It would close the browser every time.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 07:09 PM
33 12