I've been to-ing and fro-ing with my phone purchase decision for the past couple of weeks and at the moment I'm back to leaning towards a blue Classic. Which protective case to grab with it tho? I would prefer a good quality (hard) case, ideally the Otterbox Defender as I can get in on the cheap but a black case with a blue phone would look all kinds of off. Other findings so far:

- Tetded "navy blue" looks really similar to the blue of the phone in the pictures, but according to Tetded CS, the colours don't match.

- Seidio Surface in blue appears bright blue, probably too bright.

- Noreve Ambient Cobalt is, according to their CS, "closest" to the blue of the phone; it's also 60€.

My motive here is that it would be a shame to have a blue phone and then dress it up in black. I will pocket-carry and I'm not a fan of pouches and holsters.

What are you current owners using?
    08-15-15 09:05 AM
    I don't have my blue classic to compare yet, but when I tried the galaxy s6, the sapphire black was really a very dark blue and I felt that a grey or white case would look great on it. I'm thinking the same thing for the classic.
    08-15-15 09:58 AM
    I don't have my blue classic to compare yet, but when I tried the galaxy s6, the sapphire black was really a very dark blue and I felt that a grey or white case would look great on it. I'm thinking the same thing for the classic.
    Hmm, you might be on to something... Got any specific cases on your mind yet?
    08-15-15 10:14 AM
    Not yet...I haven't really started looking yet though. Ultimately I'm still torn between the passport silver edition and the classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-15-15 10:17 AM
    You come up with anything yet? Considering the berry blue tpu case, but can't find any pictures of how it looks. Any shot somebody has a blue classic with a blue case on?
    08-20-15 07:06 PM
    I just got the BLUE Classic and the OEM soft blue case.

It's comfortable compared to the Seidio which my wife has on her Black one but I feel it really takes away from the beauty of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 09:33 PM

It's comfortable compared to the Seidio which my wife has on her Black one but I feel it really takes away from the beauty of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    How does the Seidio match the Blue Classic? The Blue Classic is a little brighter and ligher than I thought it was going to be, a little periwinkle. The Seidio looks like an electric blue to me.

I'd get a black Leevin snap case.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 11:08 PM
    My humble opinion... You have a snazzy looking blue Classic, make it stand out! Don't cover it with an ugly case.

Posted from an ME173X
    08-21-15 12:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Pics pls...

Thanks
    08-21-15 06:23 AM
    My humble opinion... You have a snazzy looking blue Classic, make it stand out! Don't cover it with an ugly case.

Posted from an ME173X
    99% of the time I go careless but always looking for some protection when I get a new phone. Prob just gonna end up naked anyway at the end of the day.
    08-21-15 06:28 AM