My boss has multiple accounts (locked down corporate only accessible by OWA; gmail, telus, and personal domain through Outlook). He mostly just uses his BB and Outlook on his laptop. At this point, I made the call that the best way to make sure his contacts are up to date is by adding them directly to his Outlook, which I can then sync with his BB. Then if he adds any contacts on his BB, they will update in Outlook.

My question is, aside from jumping on his computer, is there any way for me to update his contacts? An online option? BB software on my computer??

Help please I am completely unfamiliar with BB so the learning curve here has been steep.
    08-05-15 12:08 PM
    It's not a BlackBerry issue. It's the security of your company's accounts that is the issue. The first rule of corporate computer security policy is usually that employees are not allowed to share their passwords with anyone else.
    08-05-15 01:05 PM
    He actually did share that password with me - but the problem is that he doesn't solely use that account.

Anyways, the question is whether I can in any way modify his (outlook/BB) contacts from my workstation.
    08-05-15 05:11 PM
    You may be able to use a 3rd party app to export your contacts and then send him the file, not entirely sure maybe someone with greater expertise can assist you or confirm this method would be doable and best.

Posted with my  Classic
    08-05-15 05:18 PM