So... after i used the reset apps function on the phone the lock screen messages never show up on the screen again...

i enable all the settings for it and type in a new message in the address lines but it never shows up , there is nothing showing on the lock screen...

anyone know why it all of a sudden aint displaying my message there or how i can get it enabled again ?

its so annoying because its the most important message i have showing on the phone , in case i lose it , it shows my full name and address so people can return it if they find the phone...

but now as i said it refuses to disply any messages i type in, nothing shows up please help me fix this problem.
    11-17-17 01:16 PM
    My email notifications dont show on the lock screen anymore either , not sure what app i need to update or download again to make this work normal again.
    11-17-17 04:19 PM
    Everything works great over here for three years by now. Passports & Classic. Cannot even imagine what you do wrong... Have you got password protection turned on? Does your phone prompts for password, after all? Or do you use "power bth to unlock" feature on your phone? Give more info.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-17 04:57 PM
    i only use power button to turn on the lock screen , then wipe the screen from the bottom to unlock

device password is off.
    11-17-17 05:01 PM
    in notifications menu , i clicked on normal , then at the bottom you can chose " RESET APPS" , after i did that the lock screen message function dont work anymore , it does not show the text message i type nor any notifications of received email or calls , only shows the clock time and date on the lock screen , and i can not find a way to enable the function again...

(it sais in the notifications menu under normal : * Your profile level settings and app level settings are different)

dont know if that has anything to do with the issue either.

Also i have gone in to the "Customize App Notifications" menu inside the normal profile menu and looked at the email and text messages settings there , and they are all turned on to "all notifications" so i dont think when i clicked reset apps anything changed on those app settings..
    11-17-17 05:08 PM
    Nobody knows ? ; (
    11-20-17 02:52 PM
    Give a screenshot of lock screen preferences page, please. There's smth unbelievable on your phone...

Posted via CB10
    11-20-17 03:00 PM
    11-20-17 04:52 PM
    It does not matter what i set the settings on , nothing will make any notifications or messages show on the lockscreen
    11-20-17 05:04 PM
    It's some kind of fantastic. Seems like a software bug. The only thing I can propose is to reinstall os with autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-17 11:02 PM
    Have you tried doing a reset (holding both volume buttons down)? If that doesn't work you may want to make a backup and do a security wipe and start over.

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    11-22-17 08:57 AM