12-11-14 11:39 PM
37 12
tools
    ...and still no official spec release. WOW.

BlackBerry have just lost a customer, i won't support these practices. I loved my Q10 and was fully intending to buy the Classic but with this underhanded pathetic display from BlackBerry im out.

Blackberry were the last manufacturers to make good solid QWERTY devices. Now i just hope the company burns and fails. I seriously do. It's pathetic, just about to turn everything around.... it's so sad.
    12-11-14 05:30 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Wawawawawawa

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 05:31 PM
    OP, get over yourself
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-11-14 05:41 PM
    lol why you so butthurt over specs?
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-11-14 05:49 PM
    Boohoo... someone is pressed on specs...

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:14 PM
    so much hate... LOL!

...Ten BlackBerrys and counting....
    12-11-14 06:15 PM
    What makes you think it will be anything but a Q10 with a bigger screen and a track pad belt? What were you expecting? Have you forgotten about the Passport launch? Nobody knew what to expect so they had to release specs and information on the final device and it wasn't different than what was already speculated and leaked. Seriously, just go buy something else then. Put your money where your mouth is.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-11-14 06:20 PM
    What a twit!! They are officially launching the device, which is when the officially divulge the details about the device. lmao. wow man... just wow.
    eddy_berry, 1oo1, Corbu and 2 others like this.
    12-11-14 06:20 PM
    LOL a little dramatic if you ask me.

It's cool though - go to Apple, and wait until they release a device before they release specs too.

These are common practices. Get over yourself.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-11-14 06:22 PM
    The device isn't even available for order yet. Only pre-order, pre-spec release.
    12-11-14 06:27 PM
    Come on guys! Don't be so rude towards the OP.

From a guy who'd choose an username like that, this post is justifiable. Don't you think?

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:30 PM
    How old are you, OP, 5?? Companies release little hints and then the whole thing at launch.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-11-14 06:30 PM
    kids.... get out of the house fella! lol

Blackberry are not gonna release a phone with ULTIMATE SH!!TTY SPECS

so relax get outisde get a coffee or something.
    12-11-14 06:47 PM
    First world problems at its finest.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-11-14 07:04 PM

BlackBerry have just lost a customer, i won't support these practices. I loved my Q10 and was fully intending to buy the Classic but with this underhanded pathetic display from BlackBerry im out.

Blackberry were the last manufacturers to make good solid QWERTY devices. Now i just hope the company burns and fails. I seriously do. It's pathetic, just about to turn everything around.... it's so sad.
    If they released the specs now, why would they have an official release if the details was known?
    jas1978 likes this.
    12-11-14 07:11 PM
    It's not exactly a spec device. Nothing significant would sway me one way or the other. As someone said, it's a larger Q10 with a trackpad. I'm getting one because that's what I want.

Posted via CB10
    jas1978 and eddy_berry like this.
    12-11-14 07:11 PM
    look at all the fanboys in this thread wow. God forbid your precious BlackBerry ever does anything wrong LMAO.

I call any company out with any underhanded **** they do, i have no loyalty to any company, they dont pay me. This is wrong and no, even Apple, doesnt release an iphone without everyone knowing what the specs ARE CONFIRMED to be before release. But please, carry on defending a pathetic move by Blackberry. Its people like you that make it possible for companies to pull off this kinda of thing time and time again.

I'm not a spec ***** but as a consumer i have a right to know what im buying, yet here we are with sold out pre orders LMAO
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-11-14 07:41 PM
    At the end of the day no one is forcing you to support Blackberry or purchase the Classic, but to wish for the company failure and thousands of people to loose their jobs just because you are upset about not knowing the specs of the classic is being self center at it finest.
    ponpiri likes this.
    12-11-14 07:51 PM
    Boy this individual is funny. Take a deep breath and have a cup of tea. It will be alright I promise.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    12-11-14 07:53 PM
    Trolling at its finest.

1 the phone is not released, it's up for pre-order.
    2 no one is forcing you to pre-order
    3 everyone has some loyalty for any company, even an ounce
    4 go drink a cup of tea and relax, it will be the 17th before you know it

look at all the fanboys in this thread wow. God forbid your precious BlackBerry ever does anything wrong LMAO.

I call any company out with any underhanded **** they do, i have no loyalty to any company, they dont pay me. This is wrong and no, even Apple, doesnt release an iphone without everyone knowing what the specs ARE CONFIRMED to be before release. But please, carry on defending a pathetic move by Blackberry. Its people like you that make it possible for companies to pull off this kinda of thing time and time again.

I'm not a spec ***** but as a consumer i have a right to know what im buying, yet here we are with sold out pre orders LMAO

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 08:01 PM
    seems to me like the typical thread created just to rant and then have arguments with the repliers... the whole show from the OP is not even original... have fun boys and girls!
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-11-14 08:12 PM
    I just received my 128 Gb microSD...

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 08:31 PM

LMAO cant believe I took the time to read and comment. Does it matter that much? Good luck finding another good solid QWERTY device
    12-11-14 08:38 PM

This is wrong and no, even Apple, doesnt release an iphone without everyone knowing what the specs ARE CONFIRMED to be before release.
    I would love for you to show us where Apple publicly, and official confirmed the specs for the iPhone 6 before it was officially unveiled. I'll wait.

Again, as everyone else has stated: the Classic hasn't been officially launched yet.

Another point: If you're that desperate to know what's inside it why haven't you researched all the non-officially confirmed specs? Heck, I confirmed half the specs back in October with proof. So...

Please link us to where Samsung, HTC, Apple, etc. that publicly announced the FULL specs of an upcoming device before they even launch it. Again, I'll wait.

Attachment 320194
    Last edited by DYLANHABKIRK; 12-11-14 at 08:52 PM.
    BCITMike likes this.
    12-11-14 08:42 PM

Bullspit. Tell me where on many Apple datasheets they list ram? 99% buy regardless of specs.

Where on the Apple datasheet has nfc, miracast, fm radio, etc?

It's marketing material. If you get this bent out of shape over this...

Reminds me of the saying. You meet an ahole in the morning, you met an ahole.
    You meet many aholes in a day; you're the ahole.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 08:42 PM
37 12