At the end of the day you probably dont deserve to have the classic anyway. with that attitude buy something else and move your negativity elsewhere.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-11-14 08:55 PM
    Apples specs are always pre-released. Nothing new ever hahah I didn't even get through your self absorbed rant before laughing and agreeing with every reply that followed
    12-11-14 08:58 PM
    sold out pre-orders???? Am I missing something?
    12-11-14 09:27 PM
    To Do List:

1. Order Classic - Done
    2. Order Holster and Leather Pouch - Done
    3. Fire up the 9900 just to play with the tool belt and reminisce about the good ol days using the best keyboard ever - Done
    4. Check in with the Classic Forum for a rumored ship date before the 17th - Christmas Wish Come True - Ongoing!!

Can't wait for the magic moment it arrives!!

From Bond to the Continuum Q Rules
    12-11-14 09:30 PM
    So much drama!

(Or as my Q10 would say: "Soo much draamaa!")

Posted via CB10
    velkod and ponpiri like this.
    12-11-14 09:52 PM
    you people are delusional. Have fun kissing BlackBerry's behind, i sure hope they pay you enough.
    bhrgvr likes this.
    12-11-14 09:52 PM
    you people are delusional. Have fun kissing BlackBerry's behind, i sure hope they pay you enough.
    Bold statement sir, I see to you used all four inches foe that one
    12-11-14 10:05 PM
    nobody is forcing you for support,so hide your 4" under a rock
    12-11-14 10:15 PM
    Holy crap that guy is mad.
    12-11-14 11:11 PM
    ...and still no official spec release. WOW.

BlackBerry have just lost a customer, i won't support these practices. I loved my Q10 and was fully intending to buy the Classic but with this underhanded pathetic display from BlackBerry im out.

Blackberry were the last manufacturers to make good solid QWERTY devices. Now i just hope the company burns and fails. I seriously do. It's pathetic, just about to turn everything around.... it's so sad.
    I understand your pain with BlackBerry not releasing the specs yet. But remember that you still don't have the phone yet. Whether you know the specs now or 1 second after the phone is officially released you still don't have the phone in your hands. If the Classic was available at a store and they still wouldn't give you the specs then I would also be upset, and I wouldn't buy it until I knew the specs. But it's not out yet. And like others' have said: It's a Q10 with a larger screen and the toolbelt.
    12-11-14 11:25 PM
    look at all the fanboys in this thread wow. God forbid your precious BlackBerry ever does anything wrong LMAO.

I call any company out with any underhanded **** they do, i have no loyalty to any company, they dont pay me. This is wrong and no, even Apple, doesnt release an iphone without everyone knowing what the specs ARE CONFIRMED to be before release. But please, carry on defending a pathetic move by Blackberry. Its people like you that make it possible for companies to pull off this kinda of thing time and time again.

I'm not a spec ***** but as a consumer i have a right to know what im buying, yet here we are with sold out pre orders LMAO
    Haha... Not sure what world you live in. First, the Classic isn't released yet. Second Apple NEVER divulge the specs before the release. Even after release... they don't divulge all the specs.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    12-11-14 11:31 PM
    Ya, enough of this. Later four inches. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
    12-11-14 11:39 PM
37 12