Hey

I discovered new quite annoying bug on 10.3.2.2204 when I am typing on physical keyboard and my classic switches between wifi/data/another hot spot , the keyboard is unresponsive for the time wifi and data are switched and the screen stops to show typed letters as it normally does but after 3 seconds lag it suddenly shows full word typed after wifi is set in background.

I hope u can understand this , sometimes it goes messy and space bar is not recognized and sometimes word is missing few characters.

I did wipe autoloader and then again wipe but its annoying I didnt experience this bug before. It also occures on my wife q10 device.

Anyone experiencing this ?
    06-28-15 03:22 AM
    I don't think this is related to WiFi connections. There is a bug in the Hub: Go to an Email and respond to it. Now use the Trackpad to navigate to the email text.

It seems that the cursor is always moving with an additionally SHIFT press as it would select text. The cursor works good in 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 03:24 PM