My company gave me a Classic running OS 10.3.2.858. It's my first ever smart phone.
    But I'm a bit unhappy with Kindle on the phone and have a Q for you.
    I saw quickly that neither Blackberry World nor the Amazon app store offers Kindle for my BB - maybe an app was there a few months ago but not any more.
    So, I learned how to install Google Play Store and use the "patcher". Unfortunately, even a "patched" new install of Kindle from the Play Store still opens slowly (with a long "kindle" splash screen for approx. 30 seconds) and will not recognize the volume buttons to turn pages.
    On my old old 9930 Bold, the older Kindle app would turn back a page if I hit P. However, the newer version of Kindle on my new Classic does not recognize P.
    What do YOU do to turn back a page if you want to hit a key?
    Thanks.
    12-31-15 10:09 AM
    I use Kindle on my Classic and love it, and just swipe back with my finger. I doubt whether you can designate a key to do that.
    12-31-15 11:39 AM
    I use the track pad to go a page forward or backward.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 12:24 PM
    I so rarely use the track pad that I never thought of it for reading. I just tried it and it works fine, but I do prefer a swipe of the screen. However, hplovecraft thanks for suggesting it. I will try it for a reading session and see if in the end it is easier.
    12-31-15 05:53 PM