Move the lock/power button on a side of the phone or have the possibility to use one of the buttons for lock/unlock the phone. May be the end button.

Posted via CB10
    Hold K to lock the phone, or go into settings and move it to a different letter.
    10-13-14 07:20 PM
    A trackpad allowed for just as easy scrolling too...

Posted via CB10
    because the classic is a bold with BB10 why change the bold?
    if BB wants they can make a Passport mini but that would not make much sense to them
    10-13-14 07:55 PM
    I hate to say it but the Classic is truly under powered...
    I mean 2gb is absolutely decent enough however; that processor... a low end quad core blows it right out of the water... seriously.... Now here's a thought could Blackberry be using the unsold q10 logic boards with an unlocked processor and different casing? I mean they do it with the porsche designs upgrade them a little and up the value... wouldn't be surprised if they were doing this with the classic.
    10-14-14 05:38 AM
    What OS? 10.3.1. will make this possibile? For lock and unlock?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 05:57 AM
    Hold K to lock the phone, or go into settings and move it to a different letter.
    What OS? 10.3.1? It functions only for lock or for unlock too?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 06:00 AM
    10.3.1 brings app shortcuts on steroids, so the factory setting is hold K to lock...you still swipe up to unlock.
    10-14-14 06:54 AM
    I don't like this swipe up. I think for a PKB phone it is better to be able to do anything by pressing the buttons. The z10 can be unlock with the power button. I think this will be possible to on the classic. But the power button is not very comfortable to reach. So way not to have the possibility to choose other button to do this ?

Posted via CB10
    Xenolock likes this.
    10-14-14 07:37 AM
    I don't like this swipe up. I think for a PKB phone it is better to be able to do anything by pressing the buttons. The z10 can be unlock with the power button. I think this will be possible to on the classic. But the power button is not very comfortable to reach. So way not to have the possibility to choose other button to do this ?

Posted via CB10
    I find the swipe up the most convenient in all my three BB10 phones (Z10, Q10 and Z30). I hope ALL future BlackBerry phones have this option!
    10-14-14 08:27 AM
    So i just saw another wave of leaked images and im starting to agree with the masses the Q20 aka classic could have been better.

1) i prefer the design of the Q10 the classic is going back to bold ways....
    they should have done like the note and stuck with the painted metal fram like the Q10 but on the chamfered edges leave it silver or natural metal colour ... see images

Killer features missing on the upcoming Classic?  (based on "leaked" specs)-noteheader.pngKiller features missing on the upcoming Classic?  (based on "leaked" specs)-p1200270.jpg.jpgKiller features missing on the upcoming Classic?  (based on "leaked" specs)-samsung-galaxy-note-4-charcoal-black-aa-8-1280x720.jpg

also i like the frets on the Q10 better and it seems the track pad does not light up.
    I like the buttons on the Q10 better those on the classic don't have the attention to detail the Q10 has or that Samsung put into the note 4 buttons.

2) specs should have been bumped up a bit aka

i ) Snapdragon 800 or 801
    ii) 3GB of ram or 2GB with a higher mhz clock
    iii) 1080 x 1080 Amoled screen and maybe a 3.6" screen push the bezels a bit think bezels are nice ...
    iv) 10MP ois with dual-tone flash rare camera with 3.2 mp front camera or high quality front camera (a blackberry can have an awesome camera too if they try harder).
    v) QI wireless charging with a nice dock the phone can sense (dock has an integrated speaker so can act as a loud alarm better, play music and can also put the phone into low powered mode while charging)
    vi) integrated or removable batter does not matter to me i say 3000mah is a good capacity.
    vii) physical camera key would be nice to have again even if its a key on the keyboard we press and hold to activate yada yada ...

i don't know if you agree with me but just saying
    10-14-14 05:17 PM
    I have noticed that with the most recent leaked pictures, the keyboard and button on the tool belt are nicely lit up. However, the trackpad is not. I know these are not final models, but it is still a bit concerning...

Sent from my Samsung Tab 4 using Tapatalk
    10-14-14 10:44 PM
    , the trackpad is not. I know these are not final models, but it is still a bit concerning...
    Why? Who cares if it lights up? It would serve no purpose but to drain the battery slightly faster.
    Xenolock likes this.
    10-15-14 07:08 AM
    Why? Who cares if it lights up? It would serve no purpose but to drain the battery slightly faster.
    it makes the design complete .... and it makes it easier to know where it is in dark situations like on the 9900 ... one LED bulb for the track pad is not going to drain battery be realistic and stop being silly lol

also i would prefer if we had the call , BB key back and end buttons only with the keyboard being capacitive for trackpad functions. that would make the tool belt slimmer and give us a 3.6 or 3.7" screen
    10-15-14 08:14 AM
    It lights up! Look at Dhabkirk's blog... And the battery should last 20 hours with medium-heavy usage...
    10-15-14 08:25 AM
    Does anybody know if the same ringtones as 9900 are available on BB10.

This might sound silly to some, but I hope I can keep (or import) my original 9900 ringtones, icluding the ones that once came with an update from the older 9700 series?

I really like them and made many custom notification profiles, ring and text, so now I would like to keep those because all these custom profiles are already soo in my head.
    10-17-14 10:01 AM
    passport's 3gb is because the resolution is increased.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    10-18-14 05:53 AM
    Resolution is greater than 720, the ram need to increase.
    ViceroyPete and Xenolock like this.
    10-18-14 06:04 AM
    Does anybody know if the same ringtones as 9900 are available on BB10.

This might sound silly to some, but I hope I can keep (or import) my original 9900 ringtones, icluding the ones that once came with an update from the older 9700 series?

I really like them and made many custom notification profiles, ring and text, so now I would like to keep those because all these custom profiles are already soo in my head.
    Copy all your custom ringtones to your sd card, or your computer with BBDM

load them onto the classic and viola they are there...also the classic software has many of the old ringtones in it...(I said many IDSsteve )
    idssteve likes this.
    10-18-14 02:14 PM
    Thanks you for the tipps.

So at least missing ringtones won't be in the way for me to enjoy classic.

The non-removable battery still remains a concern, but what a hell. I deal with it for now.

Main thing is I hope that this is not the beginning of a new trend of fixed batteries. I sure like to have Classic2 have a removable battery.
    10-20-14 09:56 AM
    The OS7 ringtones won't be in OS10, but they can be downloaded here and used with any device, from any manufacturer, running any OS.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rt-m4a-878486/
    actually alot of the old ringtones have been brought back for the classic, I dont think they are all there, but there are quite a few back
    10-21-14 09:10 AM
94 ... 234