Hi friends,
    using Classic for couple weeks and discovered some issues - would be nice to know, if I am alone (bad device) or its wider and will have to wait for new software...

1) when I swipe left and open hub view, open any of my e-mail folders there and want to delete mails using "<X!" key (backspace - not back in the toolbelt) on hw keyboard, quite often its not possible. Simply pressing the key (third raw from the bottom, fully on the right) does nothing. When I move down to select some other message, often is possible to delete it and return to the line, what I wanted to delete as first, then works. But not on the first time.

2) quite often is not possible to use trackpad in the last calls list (not in the hub) - in the phone app, when you press phone up key for example. Simply trackpad does nothing. Have to close it down and restart the phone app and it works. Annoying. Sure pressing touchscreen works always.
    02-16-15 05:46 AM
    Am running the same OS version on my Classic and can't confirm that.
    I checked both of your described issues and everything works just fine here.
    02-17-15 02:45 AM