The previous Q10 model undoubtedly have had a lot of issues with regard to its keyboard. I personally had experienced the issue - mine had the 'double typing' and after a few months, it appears that more keys are double typing. Now I can't even type properly unless I ignore some letters. Yeah you can have the keyboard replaced, but some did such and the issue just came back after some time so I'm guessing something is up with the keyboard "durability" so to speak.

So, maybe we guys can post our thoughts and experiences with the Blackberry Classic's keyboard, or if there are differences whatsoever. It would be really much helpful for us to pool the relevant stuff here, so yeah.

What do you guys think of the Classic's keyboard?
    02-22-15 10:00 AM
    The previous Q10 model undoubtedly have had a lot of issues with regard to its keyboard. I personally had experienced the issue - mine had the 'double typing' and after a few months, it appears that more keys are double typing. Now I can't even type properly unless I ignore some letters. Yeah you can have the keyboard replaced, but some did such and the issue just came back after some time so I'm guessing something is up with the keyboard "durability" so to speak.

So, maybe we guys can post our thoughts and experiences with the Blackberry Classic's keyboard, or if there are differences whatsoever. It would be really much helpful for us to pool the relevant stuff here, so yeah.

What do you guys think of the Classic's keyboard?
    Its very easy to replace the keyboard on a Q10.
    I dont know if its possible on the Classic because of the glue + double sided tape everywhere.....
    02-22-15 10:04 AM