I just wanted to recommend this email client as it works really well on the Classic, you can add multiple accounts with different notifications for each account and its headless. I get a sound alert and a star on the icon even when it's shut down.
    06-22-16 07:30 PM
    i believe a lot of Android folks use this one. Thanks for the endorsement!!! I may try it now!
    dollface likes this.
    06-22-16 07:56 PM
    i believe a lot of Android folks use this one. Thanks for the endorsement!!! I may try it now!
    I always used it and loved it on my androids, and just thought I'd give it a try on my Classic, and my gosh it works headless. I was shocked and delighted
    06-22-16 08:31 PM
    I used it only for short. This Android port has several situations where you just can't go back anymore, especially in the settings. I don't know what an Android user does, perhaps pressing the home button. On a BB you must then indeed close the app and open it again. Not good at all. It has also been the case that this app caused much energy consumption while running in the background. Didn't like this at all. When I close it I want to have it stopped completely and not doing things I can't control in the background. One advantage to the Hub is that you can make it black, but that's almost all. Uninstalled it.
    06-23-16 12:32 AM
    I used it only for short. This Android port has several situations where you just can't go back anymore, especially in the settings. I don't know what an Android user does, perhaps pressing the home button. On a BB you must then indeed close the app and open it again. Not good at all. It has also been the case that this app caused much energy consumption while running in the background. Didn't like this at all. When I close it I want to have it stopped completely and not doing things I can't control in the background. One advantage to the Hub is that you can make it black, but that's almost all. Uninstalled it.
    Don't know what you mean by going back? I use the back button on my Classic and it goes back to the main screen that shows my Gmail and Yahoo account folders, it also shows a number badge of how many unread emails are in each folder. There is definitely a theme option to use a dark theme, as that is what I am using. As far as battery drain, I can still go over night 9-10 hours and only lose 15-20% battery which is not that much more than you lose anyway.

06-23-16 09:27 AM