I bought 2 off ebay... both woth no cutout for cam- and the cutout is left of grill for prox sensor. Sometimes the oliaphobic and the polarized coatings mess with IR but not cameras so they don't cut out for the cams as its "clear"... who knows.

Anywho both don't stick down all the way on the right side of the screen about 1/3 the way up... first I thought was bad positioning and used it for a few days- couldn't deal with it so I took it off and use my 2nd one and its the same thing- same spot... I sigure my actual screen is maybe off...or they are just cheap. Was 14$ shipped off ebay for 2

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 09:16 PM
    I bought 2 off ebay... both woth no cutout for cam- and the cutout is left of grill for prox sensor. Sometimes the oliaphobic and the polarized coatings mess with IR but not cameras so they don't cut out for the cams as its "clear"... who knows.

Anywho both don't stick down all the way on the right side of the screen about 1/3 the way up... first I thought was bad positioning and used it for a few days- couldn't deal with it so I took it off and use my 2nd one and its the same thing- same spot... I sigure my actual screen is maybe off...or they are just cheap. Was 14$ shipped off ebay for 2

Posted via CB10
    Same here up the right side. I think it is because the screen protector is not perfectly flat
    06-15-15 09:50 PM
    Same here up the right side. I think it is because the screen protector is not perfectly flat
    Hold the protector and then the Classic itself in some bright light, so it reflects a distinct image like a mirror. Look at the top right areas and watch on which surface the reflections are bending. I kind of bet they don't bend on the protector.....

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 11:38 PM
    Hold the protector and then the Classic itself in some bright light, so it reflects a distinct image like a mirror. Look at the top right areas and watch on which surface the reflections are bending. I kind of bet they don't bend on the protector.....

Posted via CB10
    So are all glass defective?

I might try a .2mm protector.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 12:42 AM
    So a standard invisi sheild would be better with our...questionable glass lol... shame as I LOVE glass protectors over the films.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 09:17 AM
    So a standard invisi sheild would be better with our...questionable glass lol... shame as I LOVE glass protectors over the films.

Posted via CB10
    The standard plastic film protectors work absolutely fine! I tried the OEM one and there are no bubbles, however you'll get that plastic feel of course. Just got my Classic back and it seems the glass surface is less uneven, yet still not flat. Maybe I'll go naked if I should decide to even keep the Classic with all the other problems still lingering around unsolved.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 10:10 AM
    The plastics/film protectors just don't protects vs shatter and cracks as well as the glass ones... I have kids, phones need all the help they can get in this environment.

But plastics and film would "give" more to slight imperfections- while the glass ones will have lifts like I am experiencing.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 10:31 AM
    The standard plastic film protectors work absolutely fine! I tried the OEM one and there are no bubbles, however you'll get that plastic feel of course. Just got my Classic back and it seems the glass surface is less uneven, yet still not flat. Maybe I'll go naked if I should decide to even keep the Classic with all the other problems still lingering around unsolved.

Posted via CB10
    Today just got "another Inskin" glass protector. pull the other one off and installed the new one. For some reason it did not have the camera hole and it fit flat on the Classic. Go figure?

Before you return you should try the 680 or 798 OS it works great.
    06-16-15 11:06 PM
    Posted via CBX
    08-07-15 08:33 AM
59 123