Just ordered one on Amazon does it fit properly?

I'm tired of replacing a $10 screen protector.

Just wondering if anybody using Seidio Vitreo Tempered Glass-sptbbcl-cl-1.jpg
    04-18-15 12:23 PM
    Got the Seidio Vitreo Temper Glass today

Does not fit see photo below:
    Just wondering if anybody using Seidio Vitreo Tempered Glass-img_20150429_014712.jpg
    04-28-15 09:04 PM
    Was it shipped and sold by Amazon or by someone on amazon's marketplace? Like what does it show next to "Sold by"?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-28-15 09:08 PM
    I'm asking because that doesn't look like the one for the Classic at all. Look at the pictures, compare the top cut-out. And I'm fairly certain Amazon wouldn't make that mistake, and if they did, they will replace it for free.

Edit: I'm looking at the buying options now, and Amazon isn't one of them. So you most likely got that from another seller on their marketplace. The only one I see is from a Mobile Nations Store, which has 94% rating, which despite how it looks, actually isn't good at all...

04-28-15 09:10 PM
    I'm asking because that doesn't look like the one for the Classic at all. Look at the pictures, compare the top cut-out. And I'm fairly certain Amazon wouldn't make that mistake, and if they did, they will replace it for free.

Edit: I'm looking at the buying options now, and Amazon isn't one of them. So you most likely got that from another seller on their marketplace. The only one I see is from a Mobile Nations Store, which has 94% rating, which despite how it looks, actually isn't good at all...

Yes came from Mobile Nation Store but ordered from Amazon

I was looking for another quality product from Seidio here us a copy of the box. I sent Seidio and Amazon an email with pictures to Seidio.Just wondering if anybody using Seidio Vitreo Tempered Glass-img_20150428_191857.jpg
    04-28-15 09:21 PM
    Lot of money for a bad fit.
    Just wondering if anybody using Seidio Vitreo Tempered Glass-img_20150428_192449.jpg
    04-28-15 09:26 PM
    They made the width the same as the Z10 and little to wide for the Bold 9900.

I hope not to many people bought this product.
    04-28-15 09:35 PM
    It's the wrong one, simple as that. Look at the pictures of how it's supposed to look for the Classic. Notice the top cut-out for the speaker is completely different...

04-28-15 11:07 PM
    Email that seller and see if they'll pay for return shipping and send you the correct one. If they don't go to Amazon to have them refund you.

04-28-15 11:08 PM
    Slagman

Just ordered one made by Noot. 33mm

I will let u know how it fits

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 04:24 PM
    Slagman

Just ordered one made by Noot. 33mm

I will let u know how it fits

Posted via CB10
    Should have just had yours replaced. They sent you one meant for another phone...

04-29-15 04:30 PM
    I just started using one. There's a little bubble in the top left because the protector either wasn't completely flat or maybe I somehow accidentally bent it. Otherwise, it's pretty nice. Feels good, doesn't smudge much, and has even improved swipe-up gesture accuracy for me. Not perfect but feels a lot better than a film protector.

From a Classic
    04-29-15 06:42 PM
    Returning it tomorrow with prepaid label. Amazon is great!

Mobil Nation followed it up with zze emails

Seidio sent me an email saying that is the way it was built

The Noot Glass shipped tofay ill let u know on the fit

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 05-01-15 at 05:13 PM.
    04-29-15 07:16 PM
    Returning the the rning it tomorrow with prepaid label. Amazon is great!

Mobil Nation followed it up with zze emails

Seidio sent me an email saying that is the way it was built

The Noot Glass shipped tofay ill let u know on the fit

Posted via CB10
    Dude, compare the pictures, they are clearly completely different... Look at the top of the protector where on the Seidio picture is a hole for the speaker and a small hole next to it for the camera. Now look at the one you received, with just an open cut on the top of it...

04-29-15 07:20 PM
    I know I sent them pictures

They must not care.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 07:24 PM
    I know I sent them pictures

They must not care.

Posted via CB10
    That's weird. Maybe you got unlucky and got someone who has no clue, lol. Anyway, good luck with the new one you ordered.

04-29-15 07:27 PM
    Make sure to use the dust sticker on the screen after wiping it down to prevent any bubbles.

04-29-15 07:29 PM
    I have been using Seidio products (cases) for many years - on the couple of occasions where I had product problems, they were very concerned, cooperative, and professional - and replaced the defective item immediately.

Furthermore, I have always found their products to have perfect fit and finish - hard to believe they would make a protector that fit that badly.

I suggest you contact them again (as Slagman said, you might have gotten a bad representative when you contacted them) - ask to speak with a manager.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.500 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    04-29-15 08:13 PM
    I will call them Monday

Ashane I got a bad employee

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 08:45 PM
    Well the Noot Tempered Glass Protector came today. Place order yesterday 4/29 here today UPS paid $7.90 + $3.99 shipping. See the picture below, the glass fits perfect but the adhesive is on the wrong side. when you peel the protector off the glass gets flip over so the offset oval for the t camera is on the wrong side. Wow what do I have to do to get a correct product. Oh well at least it cost 1/3 the price of the Seidio. I'll send this back.Just wondering if anybody using Seidio Vitreo Tempered Glass-noot1.jpg
    04-30-15 07:53 PM
    Update on Nootworldwide.com

Stated a return with Amazon, I have till May 31 to ship the defective product back to Noot. Sent them and email yesterday and received the following reply:

Original Message
    Sent: Friday, May 1, 2015 8:49 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: Premium Tempered Glass for Q20 Classic

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the recent purchase of the screen protector for the Blackberry Classic. The adhesive is not applied on the wrong side, that is how the screen protector is made actually.

On 4/30/2015 9:06 PM, [email protected] wrote:
    Great Product but you put the adhesive on the wrong side.

Dean Oshiro
    Called them this morning at first David argued and said it was built correctly and the the camera does not have a hole. Then said the the oval hole is suppose to be offset the the left. After a few more minutes he then admitted they are having a new batch made and it would be there in 2 weeks. He said he would refund my money and send me one free when they come in and to go ahead and use the defective one till it can be replaced.
    Fit is good except for the oval camera hole being wrong. Very hard to get the bubbles out, I wonder it you can put it on with a soap film like window tint or plastic film?

I will wait 3 weeks to see what happens and if he sends out a replacement I will cancel the return and give Noot a good review.
    05-01-15 11:50 AM
    Don't send it back! That is actually intended! That "extension" cutout is meant to be left of your speaker, otherwise it would interfere with the proximity sensor. Just check some other brands on ebay and Amazon, they all are designed to have cut-outs on the left, just a few brands offer an additional cutout for the camera.

So in short: The product you got is ok, you just applied it the wrong way!

As for the bubbles, where are they located? Along the top right corner by accident? I'm using a similar screen protector, just like a couple of other folks here, we all got three bubbles:
    Left of the sensors, top bezel right (basically where the LED is) and the on the right bezel just below the second bubble.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    05-01-15 11:52 AM
    Update on Nootworldwide.com

Stated a return with Amazon, I have till May 31 to ship the defective product back to Noot. Sent them and email yesterday and received the following reply:

Called them this morning at first David argued and said it was built correctly and the the camera does not have a hole. Then said the the oval hole is suppose to be offset the the left. After a few more minutes he then admitted they are having a new batch made and it would be there in 2 weeks. He said he would refund my money and send me one free when they come in and to go ahead and use the defective one till it can be replaced.
    Fit is good except for the oval camera hole being wrong. Very hard to get the bubbles out, I wonder it you can put it on with a soap film like window tint or plastic film?

I will wait 3 weeks to see what happens and if he sends out a replacement I will cancel the return and give Noot a good review.
    The bubbles are due to dust, the glass protectors typically do not create bubbles like the plastic ones, since they are not flexible. That's why I told you to make sure to use the dust stickers before applying the protector, lol. :-P well, do it right when you get the corrected one. :-)

05-01-15 11:56 AM
    Don't send it back! That is actually intended! That "extension" cutout is meant to be left of your speaker, otherwise it would interfere with the proximity sensor. Just check some other brands on ebay and Amazon, they all are designed to have cut-outs on the left, just a few brands offer an additional cutout for the camera.

So in short: The product you got is ok, you just applied it the wrong way!

As for the bubbles, where are they located? Along the top right corner by accident? I'm using a similar screen protector, just like a couple of other folks here, we all got three bubbles:
    Left of the sensors, top bezel right (basically where the LED is) and the on the right bezel just below the second bubble.

Posted via CB10
    I disagree. I put a glass protector on my mom's Z10, and there's no cut-out for the proximity sensor, just the camera, and it works fine. Clear glass should not interfere with the proximity sensor...

05-01-15 11:57 AM
    It might work for some, but in this case the design is intentional. Trust me, I got two tempered glass protectors for my Q10 and just now three for my Classic, all of them have cutouts for the sensors. I also got one for the girlfriends Sony Z1 Compact - again cutout for the sensors. Nokia for example warned about covering up their sensors with screen protectors and back on the E7 it indeed interfered with it. Replacing it with a protector which had such a cutout solved the issues the device had instantly.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 12:01 PM
59 123