Was that with Cantel/AT&T Bla1ze?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    No, AT&T used to run their tech support out of Canada so it was for AT&T then Cingular, then of course back to AT&T.
    01-26-15 04:02 PM
    Maybe shop crackberry with a shipping date of Feb 5 on Classic and Passport charging cradles is a hint. It's too bad crackberry stopped doing any reporting and just pushes out press releases, In the old days US carrier release dates were hot topics for CB, not just speculation here in the forums.

Posted via CB10
    It's too bad carrier reps stopped sharing a lot of that information because I dunno, the economy is terrible and they like to keep their jobs? lol. Couple that with the fact that most carrier reps don't seem to care about BlackBerry, digging that info out has become harder. Has anyone else posted the exact date? Nope. Just speculation.
    anon(9169048) likes this.
    01-26-15 04:05 PM
    I hope I'm wrong but I think the passport will be out first due to FCC approvals and we will be waiting for some time before the classic is available if the PMA charging is approved.
    01-26-15 05:00 PM
    The Passport will be available on AT&T by end of year.

I know because JC said so.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:33 PM
    I hope I'm wrong but I think the passport will be out first due to FCC approvals and we will be waiting for some time before the classic is available if the PMA charging is approved.
    That's already approved, no?
    http://www.powermatters.org/ - BlackBerry
    01-27-15 09:29 AM
    That's already approved, no?
    http://www.powermatters.org/ - BlackBerry
    I could be wrong but FCC approval I believe is separate than MFG approval. Either way I think it will be a while before we see the classic let alone the passport from att
    01-27-15 09:48 AM
    I could be wrong but FCC approval I believe is separate than MFG approval. Either way I think it will be a while before we see the classic let alone the passport from att
    That's done too, no?

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/repor...id=L6ARHE150LW

I'm more inclined to believe it's carrier stalling. It's always the damn carriers and their crapware.
    01-27-15 10:20 AM
    I have not looked that deep into the FCC for the classic. If that is for the ATT model than you are probably right but they just not long ago approved passport and it was posted on CB.
    01-27-15 10:23 AM
    My Classic works GRATE on AT&T. Got it from Amazon 18 Dec.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic PIN: 2BF2EE1C
    01-27-15 11:06 AM
    The way I heard it, in the US the Passport would be an AT&T exclusive (no time limit specified) and the Classic would be Verizon's. Since no CDMA Passport variant has hit the FCC to the best of my knowledge, the Passport exclusivity deal with AT&T looks legit. However, that means nothing as far as Verizon getting an exclusive on Classic. I don't think BlackBerry is concerned with a tit-for-tat between US carriers. "One for you, then one for them" is not in BlackBerry's own best interest.

I think the op confused Passport and Classic, or perhaps spoke to a rep who mixed them up. Either way I chalk it up to noob exuberance and not trolling. Maybe I'm just naive though.
    01-27-15 11:19 AM
    The way I heard it, in the US the Passport would be an AT&T exclusive (no time limit specified) and the Classic would be Verizon's. Since no CDMA Passport variant has hit the FCC to the best of my knowledge, the Passport exclusivity deal with AT&T looks legit. However, that means nothing as far as Verizon getting an exclusive on Classic. I don't think BlackBerry is concerned with a tit-for-tat between US carriers. "One for you, then one for them" is not in BlackBerry's own best interest.

I think the op confused Passport and Classic, or perhaps spoke to a rep who mixed them up. Either way I chalk it up to noob exuberance and not trolling. Maybe I'm just naive though.
    AT&T already announced they would carry the Classic so what you heard is incorrect with regard to the classic. It is merely a matter of when!
    01-27-15 12:52 PM
    Finally.
    Doesn't look like they got the memo. It seems the Q10 is all they have right now. LOL

ATT BlackBerry Phones, Smartphones, Tablets & Mobile Devices
    saxxman likes this.
    01-28-15 10:08 AM
    AT&T already announced they would carry the Classic so what you heard is incorrect with regard to the classic. It is merely a matter of when!
    it makes infinitely more sense for BlackBerry that way. Why reward Verizon (and hamstring yourself) for their lack of brand loyalty. Verizon used to be the king of BlackBerry among the tier 1 US carriers. Now they don't even put the models they do sell on display in stores.
    01-28-15 07:04 PM
    Anyone got a updated informed guess on the release date as of now. When i go to my local ATT they had no idea what I'm even talking about. At all. Thats concerning.
    01-28-15 11:24 PM
    I got an email from them asking if I wanted to be on a email list to let me know when the Passport and Classic will be available so I did....is that what everyone else did? Any reason to think that won't be the fastest and most "sure" way of knowing the true scoop on when they'll be available?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 10:35 AM
    Any reason to think that won't be the fastest and most "sure" way of knowing the true scoop on when they'll be available?

Posted via CB10
    Well, in the past I've received those emails about a week after I own the phone.
    01-29-15 10:57 AM
    I got an email from them asking if I wanted to be on a email list to let me know when the Passport and Classic will be available so I did....is that what everyone else did? Any reason to think that won't be the fastest and most "sure" way of knowing the true scoop on when they'll be available?

Posted via CB10
    That is the same link we all signed up for a while ago, but nothing from them to this day and like other said they are not reliable. Will continue to check the forum for updates.
    01-29-15 05:39 PM
    I went to the Blackberry website today. A pop up was at the bottom that said "Coming soon to AT&T" and it was both the Classic and Passport! So maybe Feb?
    01-29-15 07:26 PM
    Ya that's been there since the announcement. But let's hope week 1 February.
    01-31-15 05:44 AM
69 123