04-01-16 07:26 PM
27 12
tools
    So for those of you that started off with the Passport (either original black or the Silver Edition) and went to the Classic, did you end up keeping both devices? Or did you sell off the Passport and keep the Classic exclusively?
    04-01-16 06:21 PM
    So for those of you that started off with the Passport (either original black or the Silver Edition) and went to the Classic, did you end up keeping both devices? Or did you sell off the Passport and keep the Classic exclusively?
    I ended up keeping both. I always wanted two phones...or more precisely two BlackBerries. And the more I thought about it the more I wanted the white Passport and the blue Classic.

At the moment the Classic is my daily driver and will remain so for the foreseeable future. This is in part because the Passport was my dd for over a year up until I got the Classic last month so I think it deserves a few months at least in the driver's seat.

But I do use both. The Passport is used as a home device to watch videos, play games and browse. I have carried both devices only a couple of times. It seems kinda silly to do that.

Posted via CB10
    ivak110 likes this.
    04-01-16 07:26 PM
27 12