So it's been quite sometime since I've owned a Blackberry. I caught myself being addicted to my cell phone and I did not like it. I basically need a phone to talk/text and access to my email when need be. I've owned multiple blackberry devices starting out with the 8330. It wasn't until a few days ago I decided to walk away from my note 3 and pickup a Classic. So to my crackberry family is there a reason why you have stayed with the classic?

Posted via CB10
    Chris Chin likes this.
    10-15-17 06:50 PM
    So it's been quite sometime since I've owned a Blackberry. I caught myself being addicted to my cell phone and I did not like it. I basically need a phone to talk/text and access to my email when need be. I've owned multiple blackberry devices starting out with the 8330. It wasn't until a few days ago I decided to walk away from my note 3 and pickup a Classic. So to my crackberry family is there a reason why you have stayed with the classic?

Posted via CB10
    Let me commend you for making a choice like this. I do find myself addicted to my phone and I don't even have many iphones on it I just really love the passport se lol

I owned a blackberry classic twice that's how much I loved that phone. After my priv broke (thank God worse phone ever made) I got a classic for cheap but then I saw a great deal on the passport se and just couldn't say no. You may find your addiction as strong as ever with your new classic lol

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-15-17 07:08 PM
    I love having a PKB and I don't need a ton of apps on my phone. My Classic still works and does everything I need it to, so I haven't seen a reason to change phones yet.
    10-16-17 12:49 AM
    I have my main SIM card with the Classic, and the backup with Aurora. It's great combo for me. All the important things I do with my Classic, the Facebook and entertainment with Aurora.
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-16-17 12:55 AM
    Yes the addiction has begun as I just ordered a passport

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-17-17 06:49 PM
    Two phones? I don't know how you could do it.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-17 06:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Because of the fact that BB10 can no longer support android apps as good as before, and I want to keep my Classic as smooth as possible.
    10-18-17 05:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Depends on every individual's needs. I use a Bold 9900 for work and a Sony Xperia Z3 as my personal device.
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-18-17 06:26 AM
    Because of the fact that BB10 can no longer support android apps as good as before, and I want to keep my Classic as smooth as possible.
    Gotcha

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 08:58 AM
    Depends on every individual's needs. I use a Bold 9900 for work and a Sony Xperia Z3 as my personal device.
    Always wanted to try the xperia z3 but never pulled the trigger.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 08:58 AM
    I just can't stand trying to type and navigate on a touchscreen. I got a cheap Android phone once when my Classic died due to lint in the charger hole (took me a while to figure that one out) but it drove me nuts having to constantly back up and retype what I was trying to say.
    danifulger likes this.
    10-22-17 06:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    seem like you need a legacy curve not a "classic"...

Via del Web
    10-22-17 06:53 AM
    seem like you need a legacy curve not a "classic"...

Via del Web
    Actually just switched to a passport. If the 9780 was relevant in my area I would probably still use it.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-22-17 07:38 AM
    I just can't stand trying to type and navigate on a touchscreen. I got a cheap Android phone once when my Classic died due to lint in the charger hole (took me a while to figure that one out) but it drove me nuts having to constantly back up and retype what I was trying to say.
    I'm guessing you went back to the classic? Lint was a problem with the trackballs.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 08:14 AM
    The Passport is an amazing device, I'm typing on it now. The Classic is my go to phone because if it's one handed use. I've even thought about getting another BlackBerry Q10. Love BB10!

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche and stavwoz like this.
    10-22-17 08:15 AM
    Actually just switched to a passport. If the 9780 was relevant in my area I would probably still use it.

Posted via CB10
    could you say what you mean "relevant"?

Via del Web
    10-22-17 08:24 AM
    I'm guessing you went back to the classic? Lint was a problem with the trackballs.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I'm still using it. Lint got in the USB port because I put it in my pocket with hole facing up. Battery went completely dead one day and when I put it on the charger it didn't charge so I thought something was wrong with it.
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-22-17 10:00 AM
    could you say what you mean "relevant"?

Via del Web
    Living in the North East it's hard for me to keep up with today's tasks. Not all apps work but to tell you the truth I think it's a great device.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 10:05 AM
    Living in the North East it's hard for me to keep up with today's tasks. Not all apps work but to tell you the truth I think it's a great device.

Posted via CB10
    thought mobile cell phone operator stopped the 2G+ (EDGE)/ or 3G+ services in that area...apps..apps...the new war zone to exclude certain mobile manufacturers such as BlackBerry Os...bold 9780 is a beautiful phone for calls, texts and emails per initial post...

Via del Web
    Last edited by danifulger; 10-22-17 at 12:21 PM.
    10-22-17 11:44 AM
    Sony phones are gorgeous, yea its a good idea to have a touch screen device and a device with a keyboard. I use z10 with a classic. Does almost anything you need them to.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 10-22-17 at 07:45 PM.
    10-22-17 07:08 PM