12-22-14 10:57 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    If a dork like him praised BB I'd be ashamed. Kind of like how I'm not excited that the zero-talent Kim Kardashian still loves her BB. Big deal. Richard
    KK rules... #KK
    12-21-14 04:32 PM
    Fallon is as fake as his laugh!

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:39 PM
    First, the title wasn't about Seth Meyers, it was about Jimmy Fallon, the guy whose voice is actually on an Apple commercial.
    Second, what is the herd mentality? He made a bad joke, regardless of what he does for a living or if he is supposedly loyal to BlackBerry.
    So, what were you saying about getting a clue?
    Except, the joke was made by Seth, not Jimmy. So, had you read the thread before demonstrating your cluelessness, you wouldn't have won the irony award.
    12-21-14 09:51 PM
    Here's a clue for you: I don't give a flying F about either one of them. Apparently you do, so, go write him a letter and tell him how mean we are, if it'll make you feel better.

My life improved greatly over a decade ago when I quit watching TV.

Richard
    Wow, what vitriol over a comedians joke on a TV show. People sure get bunched up in a hurry around here these days.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    12-21-14 09:52 PM
    Wow, what vitriol over a comedians joke on a TV show. People sure get bunched up in a hurry around here these days.
    When you make statements like this:

IF you folks ever got a clue, you'd be dangerous.
    Expect to get some back in return. I understand your typical troll behavior though: drop a bomb and then feign surprise...yeah, I've got a clue, about you anyway.

Richard
    12-22-14 10:57 AM
80 ... 234