Im heavily debating switching from the iPhone 6 to the new classic. I used to have the Curve 8310 for 5 years and it was amazing but like everyone else i jumped ship to iPhone. I personally hate the iPhone-the phone freezes to much, i don't use any apps and its just don't like it. for people that have switched: do you like it? I use emails and texting heavily for work. The only Apps I use are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr. How do these apps work with the Classic? Any input helps. Thanks!
    12-05-15 06:08 PM
    I use both an iOS and BlackBerry 10 device, so I don't know if that's gonna make a better response, or what...

But if your main focus is emailing and texting, then BlackBerry 10 is the proper choice for you. I love how smooth emailing on this device can be.

As for the apps you use, you will be very disappointed with the Facebook app built for BlackBerry 10, as it is still missing a lot of features and tends to stop working every now and again. Although, Twitter holds up fine, only missing a few minor features.
    Instagram and Tumblr aren't officially available on BlackBerry 10 via the app store, but you can download the Android versions of them to function on the device. While Instagram runs really smoothly, Tumblr tends to lag and freeze every once in a while, and so I stopped using it.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    I use both an iOS and BlackBerry 10 device, so I don't know if that's gonna make a better response, or what...

But if your main focus is emailing and texting, then BlackBerry 10 is the proper choice for you. I love how smooth emailing on this device can be.

As for the apps you use, you will be very disappointed with the Facebook app built for BlackBerry 10, as it is still missing a lot of features and tends to stop working every now and again. Although, Twitter holds up fine, only missing a few minor features.
    Instagram and Tumblr aren't officially available on BlackBerry 10 via the app store, but you can download the Android versions of them to function on the device. While Instagram runs really smoothly, Tumblr tends to lag and freeze every once in a while, and so I stopped using it.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    khlover520 likes this.
    12-06-15 12:03 AM
    You can use the facebook for mobile through the browser. Or wait for the facebook 3rd party app of Nemory.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 06:59 AM
    Couldn't have said it better. On point with your reply!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 11:19 AM