So I've never actually joined in on the whole Instagram thing at all. I recently realized, however, what a fairly critical tool it could be for my burgeoning small business. So I opened an account online...and had no idea that it's basically meant to be a phone app (wtf is that weirdness?!) I needed to convert it from a personal to a business account-- but research as I might, I could never find any answer or tutorial addressing the process from a computer standpoint- only phone.

I rarely do much with the BB app store, but I went through it and tried one Instagram-related app after another. They seemed to kind of work, I think...but by God if they still weren't all missing the button/tab/whatever-it-was that allows you to (seemingly simply!) switch to business account.

If I can't end up finding a way to use an Instagram business account on my Classic, I've seriously begun considering biting the bullet and finally upgrading to KEYone. I've always just thought that Instagram was kinda stupid-- but apparently, it's useful enough for marketing to make it worthwhile to figure this out.

So what I'm looking for is:

1. Has anyone successfully created+maintained an Instagram business account on their BB Classic? (And if I give you one of my best kidneys, would you tell me how it's done??)

2. Do we know for an absolute fact that KeyONE (yeah, I know, wrong board) really does play nicely with Instagram (including stupid business accounts)?

Thank you in advance for all of your wisdom!!
    11-11-18 07:46 PM
    So I've never actually joined in on the whole Instagram thing at all. I recently realized, however, what a fairly critical tool it could be for my burgeoning small business. So I opened an account online...and had no idea that it's basically meant to be a phone app (wtf is that weirdness?!) I needed to convert it from a personal to a business account-- but research as I might, I could never find any answer or tutorial addressing the process from a computer standpoint- only phone.

I rarely do much with the BB app store, but I went through it and tried one Instagram-related app after another. They seemed to kind of work, I think...but by God if they still weren't all missing the button/tab/whatever-it-was that allows you to (seemingly simply!) switch to business account.

If I can't end up finding a way to use an Instagram business account on my Classic, I've seriously begun considering biting the bullet and finally upgrading to KEYone. I've always just thought that Instagram was kinda stupid-- but apparently, it's useful enough for marketing to make it worthwhile to figure this out.

So what I'm looking for is:

1. Has anyone successfully created+maintained an Instagram business account on their BB Classic? (And if I give you one of my best kidneys, would you tell me how it's done??)

2. Do we know for an absolute fact that KeyONE (yeah, I know, wrong board) really does play nicely with Instagram (including stupid business accounts)?

Thank you in advance for all of your wisdom!!
    KEYone and Key2, plus the LE play much nicer than any BB10 device.
    11-11-18 09:53 PM
    So that means...that KEYone will definitely be fine with Instagram, no issue?

Any workarounds to enable using Instagram on Classic?
    11-12-18 02:50 AM
    So that means...that KEYone will definitely be fine with Instagram, no issue?

I’ve had no issues using Instagram but that’s because I personally don’t use it enough to notice. Few times when my daughters iPhones batteries died, they logged in from my KEYone with no problems. At 12 and 14, I’m not sure how their Instagram experience compared to usual iPhone experience but I heard no complaints.

If you’re that concerned about Android performance on first Android Nougat 7.1 and then Android Oreo 8.1 with KEYone, you surely can’t expect anything but lesser experience on Classic running BB10 with ART 4.3 that has experienced issues for multiple reasons and is considered unsupported device from Instagram perspective.
    11-12-18 09:51 AM
    There are workarounds (I don't use IG) but unlikely to be a decent experience. Plenty of threads here on CB with this subject. Somewhere here just recently Instagram 1.0.4639.5472 apk has been recommended as working on BB10 devices.

Whoops--did not read heading properly--not sure if the above recommendation has anything to do with "business account"!
    11-12-18 10:54 AM