Has anyone else been experiencing problems with the inst10 App lately? Yesterday it gave me the message that I needed to logout/login and reinstall the newer version. So I went to BlackBerry World to update like I usually do, but there was no update. So I decided to delete the app the reinstall like I have before. Well this time the app was deleted but BlackBerry World still thinks the app in installed on my device. So I tried to uninstall from BBWorld with still no success the message came up failed to uninstall.

Any suggestions or has anyone heard of this happening? Same thing happened on my Q10 so I'm thinking it might be all BB10 devices?

Posted via CB10
    05-16-17 09:07 AM
    Try using iGrann (BB10) instead - that works well.

Has anyone else been experiencing problems with the inst10 App lately? Yesterday it gave me the message that I needed to logout/login and reinstall the newer version. So I went to BlackBerry World to update like I usually do, but there was no update. So I decided to delete the app the reinstall like I have before. Well this time the app was deleted but BlackBerry World still thinks the app in installed on my device. So I tried to uninstall from BBWorld with still no success the message came up failed to uninstall.

Any suggestions or has anyone heard of this happening? Same thing happened on my Q10 so I'm thinking it might be all BB10 devices?

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 06:18 PM
    Inst10 has some merrit but gave me lots of problems. The cache also gets gargantuan over time. Try using igrann or oginsta?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-17 02:57 PM