Are you saying she gets double typing on her iPhone?

Posted via CB10
    Yup. She has the iPhone 5C. I was as surprised too.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 02:54 PM
    I agree with the Original Poster's observations of the Classic vs. 9900 trackpad in every single respect. I also agree that it was poor judgment not to backlight the trackpad.

And in response to others in this thread (hplovecraft and frisettes), It doesnt matter one iota that there are indeed many specs in the Classic that are huge improvements over the 9900. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You can improve certain specs without degrading other specs. How do armies of engineers at a multi billion dollar company not realize that the new trackpad is a significant downgrade in terms of feel and function from the 9900 trackpad? HOW? The whole goddamn point of the Classic is the trackpad. How do you not get it right, when all you have to do is literally copy the design from a past beloved phone that is the inspiration for the new model? HOW??????????????????????
    08-25-15 10:55 PM
    I agree with the Original Poster's observations of the Classic vs. 9900 trackpad in every single respect. I also agree that it was poor judgment not to backlight the trackpad.

And in response to others in this thread (hplovecraft and frisettes), It doesnt matter one iota that there are indeed many specs in the Classic that are huge improvements over the 9900. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You can improve certain specs without degrading other specs. How do armies of engineers at a multi billion dollar company not realize that the new trackpad is a significant downgrade in terms of feel and function from the 9900 trackpad? HOW? The whole goddamn point of the Classic is the trackpad. How do you not get it right, when all you have to do is literally copy the design from a past beloved phone that is the inspiration for the new model? HOW??????????????????????
    Simple really; the trackpad is a downgrade to BB10; it's not hard to understand. You can make the trackpad however you want, even a direct physical copy of the 9900 trackpad would still gimp BB10, because BB10 was designed to be trackpad-less.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 02:24 AM
28 12