Hi,

I have the Problem that after some time, I can pick up phone calls like on all other BB 10 devices with no physical keys.
    It is not really the Problem that I can not use the device but it is simply useless and maybe someone knows how to solve the problem.

By the way, both ways are possible tu pick up. Virtual over screen like on Z10 or Z30 or with the physical keys on classic

Thanks for help

rgds Jan
    02-13-15 07:14 AM
    Could you elaborate? As far as I know on the classic the only way to answer a call is by press of the physical key.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 08:39 AM
    Mine doesn't show any icons on the screen... Did you load the wrong version leak or something? Lol

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-13-15 03:38 PM
    I think If you pull down (towards the keys) you answer the call and If you pull up you decline the call, was that what you were after?

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 03:50 PM
    I think If you pull down (towards the keys) you answer the call and If you pull up you decline the call, was that what you were after?

Posted via CB10
    Pull down and up on what??? When a call comes in, there's absolutely nothing on the screen for answering or declining a call on the Classic...

02-14-15 10:48 AM
    I have had it come up where you can swipe left or right to answer or decline, but I've just tried ringing it now and it's not doing it, it may have been when connected to blend or bluetooth but I have definitely seen it come up
    02-14-15 02:03 PM
    I have had it come up where you can swipe left or right to answer or decline, but I've just tried ringing it now and it's not doing it, it may have been when connected to blend or bluetooth but I have definitely seen it come up
    Weird, has never happened with me yet, I'll keep an eye out for it...

02-14-15 02:10 PM
    Only time I've seen the swipe come up was through BBM wifi calling I believe.

Posted via CB10 with the beautiful keyboard of the BlackBerry Classic
    02-14-15 07:04 PM
    On the name of the person calling

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 10:07 AM
    Hi all,

Please look at the attached incoming call screen on my classic. A few days ago I've noticed the slide to answer button at the bottom of the screen. I have no problem with it, but it takes a lot from my contact picture... as you may note the nice lady is obstructed
    Is there a setting to get rid of the onscreen answer button?
    Thanks.

Incoming call can be picked up on screen-screenshot.jpg
    09-01-15 04:14 AM
    Never had that come up on my classic.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 04:26 AM
    After a hard restart the call screen came up to the normal, without the slide to answer button.
    Strange
    09-01-15 07:20 AM
    Hi all,

Please look at the attached incoming call screen on my classic. A few days ago I've noticed the slide to answer button at the bottom of the screen. I have no problem with it, but it takes a lot from my contact picture... as you may note the nice lady is obstructed
    Is there a setting to get rid of the onscreen answer button?
    Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	240.1 KB 
ID:	369223
    02-13-16 02:28 PM