Hello Everyone,

I've been using the Incipio DualPro Shine case for about qa week now.

Over all this is a great case and I like it a lot and I'm very satisfied with it.
    It fits very well and snug. The buttons are very easy to press. Not like the Otterbox commuter on the 9900.

It gives the phone a little thickness to it but it actually makes it easier to hold and type more comfortably (at least for me).
    I like that it has lip over the front edge to protect it but still allows you to see the silver trim to allow the phone to show off it's details/design.

Initially, this case was a little slippery. But after a few days of use, it doesn't feel like it is going fly out of your hand. And it never felt as slippery as the Q5 did. Every time I would grab that phone without a case, I couldn't help but sing that 'Slippery Fish' song.

Solid feel around the entire case. Even where the rubber part is exposed on the top and bottom. If you rub you finger along the side of the case then curve around over the top or bottom, it is almost hard to feel the transition from one material to the other.

The ports for the head phones, charger and speaker are well exposed.

Camera lens well protected due to the raised case. Although you can touch the camera lens with your finger, it is less prone to getting finger prints on it due to the raised back.

Although I haven't received my tempered glass yet, looking at the case, it appears that it will fit fine.
    After using it for a week, I've grown to like the case even more.
    It has a nice brush Aluminum finish on the hard plastic cover part.
    If you are looking for a good case for protection and that looks really nice, I think you won't be disappointed with this one. I definitely feel safe now even though I hardly ever drop my phones.

Thanks Incipio for making such a nice case for the Classic!

I found this case hidden on their direct website.

DualPro SHINE BlackBerry Classic Cases | Incipio

Incipio DualPro Shine for the Classic-img_20150109_053321.jpg
    Incipio DualPro Shine for the Classic-img_20150109_045309.jpg
    Incipio DualPro Shine for the Classic-img_20150109_045258.jpg
    Incipio DualPro Shine for the Classic-img_20150109_045205.jpg
    Incipio DualPro Shine for the Classic-img_20150109_045227.jpg
    Incipio DualPro Shine for the Classic-img_20150109_045119.jpg

Posted via CB10
    the brother and niftymu like this.
    01-13-15 01:26 PM
    Nice write up and case!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 08:42 PM
    Thanks ClassicRock, at least someone out here appreciate the effort to get this post up. Even if it is just one, I'm happy so thanks for making my day and not feel like I wasted my time.

I'm still happy with the case and I don't think it will matter now if Otterbox or any other big players get on board, I won't be switching cases. Anyone purchasing this or who have already done so, give the case a full week of use. My first initial impression was I'm not sure if I'm going to like this as it made the phone a little thick/big and it was slightly slipper. It took about that much time to grow on me to fully like it. Now those are non issues for me and I would buy it again if I had too. And I certainly feel safe now even if it was dropped at ear height.
    Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 06:53 PM
    Thanks for the review! Awesome that Incipio is supporting the Classic! Now if they'd also support the Passport...

While I don't own a Classic... yet (waiting for the white), I am a case-a-holic (even though I inevitably rock all my BBs naked!) and I appreciate the feedback as it gives me an option to consider once I eventually get one.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 08:03 PM
    Great looking case. Great looks and function on this!
    01-14-15 08:14 PM
    Thanks ClassicRock, at least someone out here appreciate the effort to get this post up. Even if it is just one, I'm happy so thanks for making my day and not feel like I wasted my time.

I'm still happy with the case and I don't think it will matter now if Otterbox or any other big players get on board, I won't be switching cases. Anyone purchasing this or who have already done so, give the case a full week of use. My first initial impression was I'm not sure if I'm going to like this as it made the phone a little thick/big and it was slightly slipper. It took about that much time to grow on me to fully like it. Now those are non issues for me and I would buy it again if I had too. And I certainly feel safe now even if it was dropped at ear height.
    Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome. This is the case I carry. I bought an ebay cheapo case and made the cutouts for my license card and credit card
    Attachment 327426

Posted via CB10
    7onZ likes this.
    01-14-15 09:08 PM
    Oh, That is so cool! Awesome idea and I'm sure others will be jumping on that one.
    I have a TPU case but I didn't feel safe with it. It looked nice and kept it close to original form factor. And even though I hardly ever drop my phones, you know the old saying, "if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all" I was just too afraid after waiting for this phone for almost 5 years, that I'll drop it in the first week. I don't care what anyone says, there is nothing sexy or hot looking about a phone with a crack screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 10:55 PM
    does that case protect the screen?
    01-15-15 07:09 PM
    I don't think it protects it enough. There is a small lip around the screen and keyboard about 1/16"...maybe a tad bit more. I am sure the incipio brand has superior protection for the screen and phone compared to my cheapo case

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 08:37 PM
    Nice modification classicrock31! I went ahead and ordered the same case as the OP. I purchased my Classic on Amazon and got a pack of screen protectors and a "Noot slim fit case" . Adds minimal bulk, but didn't like the fact it was hard plastic. Can't really complain as it was only like $7-8. Decided to remove it and wait for the case to arrive. Probably grab the holster later on this week also.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 08:50 PM
    Well nothing can guarantee that, but for the most part, I would say it will do a great job at protecting it if it falls on a flat surface. It has about a 3mm raised edge from the glass. Of course, if there is a rock or something that happens to be at the right place at the wrong time and is right where the screen is when it hits, then no case would save it (this happened to a friend of mine awhile back with his Note 2 with an Otterbox Defender and another friend's phone hit the edge of the curb).

Oh, this raised edge goes all the way around the entire phone to protect the trackpad, buttons and keys. So if you use that Flip to Mute or Save Power Mode, you won't have to worry about the keys, pad or screen as this case has you covered (or at least your phone).
    I feel pretty good about this case. I hope this helps in making your decision. Have a great evening.

Posted via CB10
    niftymu likes this.
    01-15-15 09:07 PM