No smartphone would ever do for any serious work on my part, so I would have to dual carry a tablet at least anyway. I got my Q10 2 years ago knowing it would be for texting and voice calls only. Anything more is bonus. I could log into several websites with this phone, but as long as my tablet is nearby I'll use it instead. My fingers constantly hit wrong links on a smartphone, and if I zoom in to get the link I can't read anything else. Smartphones are all about companies trying to invent more uses so that you will buy the next model up.

Ultimately I prefer to work at a desktop with the larger screen and keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-20 02:02 AM
    I mentioned here that I also bought z10. I have not used it much, but I have much different oppinions, comparing classic to z10.
    First, they have more-less same components inside, and the only big difference is screen size and lack of keyboard on z10. And I figured out that this lack of keyboard is the key. Lol, how it sounds. But, the keyboard is what makes BlackBerry and the lack of it makes z10 just an ordinary phone, similiar to most other phones out today.
    I enyoj using my classic just because of that keyboard. This very keyboard, with which I am writing this post.

I like my z10, mostly because you cannot find smaller phone these days... as I said before, this phone is 7 years old, and I don't know if any android phone will run this fine, that is 7 years old too....

But.... keyboard is the KEY!

So, guys and gals, take care of your classic's and enjoy as much as you can! And never let it go, at least as a secondary phone!

Posted via CB10
    Actually, the iPhone SE (2016 version) is slightly smaller with a 4" screen.
    05-31-20 02:20 AM
152 ... 567