My Classic showed up today from Amazon and I'm going to put my Z30 aside for awhile and give the Classic a run.

I have two questions for the veterans.

What is the return policy for trying out a phone and sending it back if you don't like it?

How do you switch back and forth between devises if one has a micro sim and the other a nano sim? I'm using the phone(s) in ATT.

I'm a bit worried about how I'll like the smaller screen.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 04:03 PM
    The nano sim will need an adapter to be put back in you Z30. Been there and done that. The Classic did not suit my tastes so the Z30 is back in business.

Amazon return policy is on the site. Pretty liberal if my memory serves correctly.

Best of luck. Many of us will be happy to hear your experience. The big screen, excellent battery, and fine virtual keyboard make the Z30 my device of choice for a long time to come. The Classic holds court in a drawer until someone in the family adopts it.
    03-24-15 04:07 PM
    My Classic showed up today from Amazon and I'm going to put my Z30 aside for awhile and give the Classic a run.

I have two questions for the veterans.

What is the return policy for trying out a phone and sending it back if you don't like it?

How do you switch back and forth between devises if one has a micro sim and the other a nano sim? I'm using the phone(s) in ATT.

I'm a bit worried about how I'll like the smaller screen.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I would not use a sim adapter. They can break the sim reader pins. There's numerous threads on this. Just buy two sim cards and swap the numbers through your carriers site.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 05:17 PM
    I went from the Z30 to the Classic. So much happier! Hope you enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 05:35 PM
    I would not use a sim adapter. They can break the sim reader pins. There's numerous threads on this. Just buy two sim cards and swap the numbers through your carriers site.

Posted via CB10
    I just want to reiterate what Gus said, don't use a sim adapter. I'm speaking from personal experience

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    03-24-15 07:04 PM
    You guys who have had problems with the adapters.

Did you store it in the phone without the sim card in it? I thought they were safe if you always had the sim in it.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:13 PM
    ATT gave me both sims because the adapter was being finicky.

Can you switch back and forth on a website?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:23 PM
    Be cautious when you keep switching SIM numbers. Most carriers put a limit on how many times a given line can be associated with different SIMs. I know with Verizon, I can do it 10 times per month. After that, you have to wait until the next billing cycle. Customer service reps don't even know of this and won't be able to lift the restriction.
    03-24-15 08:16 PM
    I struggled so hard deciding between the Z30 or the Classic. Crazy excited to have the Classic. 2 days in and I'm stoked.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 09:45 PM
    I tried the Z30 fist and although it wasn't a bad phone I just find the Classic so much nicer. Build, size, physical keyboard, tool belt and more. Ordered a Blackberry Classic case and tempered glass screen protector. This means it's staying .

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 09:51 PM
    curious to see what you think
    03-24-15 10:32 PM
    Stay away from sim adapters. I broke my Z30 SIM card reader pin using one.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 02:53 AM