So, I must be the biggest spokesperson for Amazon, but I feel some people are still not enlightened to the glory that is Amazon, lol. So here's another one for you guys. You remember all of those stories about all of the trouble people have with getting support from Shop BlackBerry? Well, here's the exact opposite.

With the release of the AT&T Classic with wireless charging, I was planning on selling my Classic to get the AT&T version. But mine has started to do something every now and then that has me slightly concerned. Every once in a while the back button on the toolbelt will double click when I press it once. So I wanted to see what options there are for me to get support. I bought the Classic upon release in December from Amazon. So it's well beyond the 30-day return window. So I went to BlackBerry's support website to start a support ticket but it kept giving me an error when I filled out the form saying that my phone wasn't purchased from Amazon. Given that they don't have any other way to contact anyone without passing that form, I reached out to Amazon.

I contacted Amazon via chat with the hopes they can enter something into the system so BB support will recognize my device as one purchased from Amazon. Well, to my surprise, when I described my situation, he sent me a return label to send the phone back for a full refund. No questions, no hassle. Someone tell me they've had a hassle free experience like that from Shop BlackBerry.

Well, I've already placed an order for the AT&T version, it'll be here Friday.

So if you don't shop at Amazon yet, you're missing out...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Alain_A, MTBBguy, Johberry and 7 others like this.
    03-04-15 11:05 PM
    Nice to see great support from Amazon, thanks for sharing.

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    03-04-15 11:09 PM
    I shop at Amazon for that very reason. No hassles. Simple honest, 'Here ya go' refunds.
    03-04-15 11:10 PM
    its actually not surprising. Amazon has done things like this for me several times
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-04-15 11:11 PM
    I got my Classic on Amazon.com

Perfect condition so far, good price, no complaints

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 11:36 PM
    too bad I did not buy it from Amazon.ca........Well next time
    03-04-15 11:36 PM
    I love Amazon, only bad thing ever was my first Classic from them was used, but it became clear BB sent it to them used. Either way they refunded me that day, as long as you don't abuse it, their customer service is top notch.
    03-04-15 11:54 PM
    I admire Amazon I shop with them frequently I make weekly payments

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    03-04-15 11:55 PM
    BlackBerry should just dissolve ShopBlackBerry and just link to amazon if anyone wants to buy their phones. I think it'll cut down the bad experiences with buying BB phones...

03-05-15 09:15 AM
    I find Amazon service to be pretty good. The more you buy the more they take care of you.

I had an Aria scale go bad and chatted with an agent. Had one the next day along with return slips and a month to return the defective one.

Only place that ever had a better return policy was Sears with their Craftsmen tools.
    03-05-15 09:38 AM
    Another big Amazon and it's customer service fan here.

I recently placed an urgent overnight order which has not arrived as scheduled due to carriers fault.

To my biggest surprise an Amazon Rep got involved right away and followed the replacement shipment above and beyond meticulously (until here I always thought Amazon was simply an automated service without many live people to talk to). She actually even kept calling me with status updates.

Needless to say I was impressed and reinforced my loyalty with Amazon.

It is now my Nr#1 shopping destination for anything. I try to avoid going to brick and mortar stores, thinking even if Amazon is more expensive, it is still worth it.
    03-05-15 09:40 AM
    Amazon's my shopping buddy. Love it - when I finally can't get my student discount Prime price I'm paying full price. I've had returns similar to what your are saying too. No questions asked - here's your refund.
    03-05-15 09:54 AM
    It helps to be a Prime member too! I think their focus on customer service is one of their keys to success. Have been a Prime member for close to 10 years.

The Classic
    03-05-15 11:00 AM
    Amazons customer service is what keeps me a customer. Their prices don't hurt either. But if Amazons customer service and their willingness to help weren't what they are I would most likely shop in town more often to support local shops. And yes being a Prime member has many many advantages.

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry Classic!
    03-05-15 11:17 AM
    Amazon rocks in the customer service effort and they do have the online shopping thing down. I love my Prime membership. I bought a Pool pump form them around 450.00. I eventually installed it and went to turn on and NOTHING but a hmmmm. I looked the pump over, then noticed a dent where the label was, that I had not noticed. I was pissed, thinkning this will be a Pain to get replaced. I logged into Amazon.com pressed return for replacement, I had a new one two days later and installed and running like a champ. ZERO hassle. I Love Amazon!
    03-05-15 11:29 AM
    Amazons customer service is what keeps me a customer. Their prices don't hurt either. But if Amazons customer service and their willingness to help weren't what they are I would most likely shop in town more often to support local shops. And yes being a Prime member has many many advantages.

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry Classic!
    Do you think if we offered Suh a lifetime membership to Prime for free he would stay?

The Classic
    03-05-15 12:28 PM
    Amazon is the best...I try to get most of my devices from there, and other items. Super fast shipping, and always great service.
    03-05-15 12:30 PM
    I also agree that Amazon is the best!

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    03-05-15 12:37 PM
    If only Prime was a bit cheaper. I'm too poor to afford that. I just add things to my wishlist and then buy when I have enough to meet the $35 required for free shipping, lol.
    03-06-15 02:20 AM
    If only Prime was a bit cheaper. I'm too poor to afford that. I just add things to my wishlist and then buy when I have enough to meet the $35 required for free shipping, lol.
    I wish they would go back to the $25 free shipping and no tax.

Those days are long gone. :/

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 03:19 AM
    Slagman5, I'm a WAY bigger fan of Amazon than you are! I very rarely shop anywhere else mostly due to their excellent return policies. From underwear, to car parts, to my bad*** Classic, I get almost everything from Amazon. Just ordered some custom headlight lens covers at 2am this morning and went right back to sleep.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    03-06-15 05:58 AM
    Slagman5, I'm a WAY bigger fan of Amazon than you are! I very rarely shop anywhere else mostly due to their excellent return policies. From underwear, to car parts, to my bad*** Classic, I get almost everything from Amazon. Just ordered some custom headlight lens covers at 2am this morning and went right back to sleep.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    Not possible man, I do the same, but worse, I order food from them too, screw going to the grocery store unless I need it right now, lol. ;-)

jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-06-15 09:18 AM
    Been a Prime member for a few years and buy everything I can from Amazon. Also an Unlimited kindle member, so I read a ton and love the huge library of titles. Doesn't surprise me at all that they are taking it back.
    03-06-15 11:05 AM
    "We interrupt this program to bring you the following breaking news."

Unfortunately they're also considered one of the very worst large cutthroat employers in the country, making Walmart look good by comparison. Their "fulfillment centers" are literally sweatshops where employees are timed while forced to run all over huge warehouses to pull orders, and any hint of workers organizing is met with immediate dismissal. So I avoid 'em unless I apparently have no choice, like I try to with other radical capitalist, rapacious operations.

And what's with all the reviews by people who get the wrong model, broken, used or refurbs, lied to by sellers, etc. It looks like they'd have much less business if they didn't bend over backwards to cover for all their lame sellers. Like Google's "standards" for advertisers, Bezos and company will let anybody sign up, so it seems. And is there some good reason why bad seller's names are virtually never in the reviews/comments?

No thanks. I'm using B & H for my BlackBerry buys currently, and so far excellent all around-honesty, price and service top notch.

But thanks for the feedback about shop.blackberry; that's what I was searching for.

"We now return you to your regularly scheduled program." ;-)
    04-13-15 12:11 PM
    "We interrupt this program to bring you the following breaking news."

Unfortunately they're also considered one of the very worst large cutthroat employers in the country, making Walmart look good by comparison. Their "fulfillment centers" are literally sweatshops where employees are timed while forced to run all over huge warehouses to pull orders, and any hint of workers organizing is met with immediate dismissal. So I avoid 'em unless I apparently have no choice, like I try to with other radical capitalist, rapacious operations.

And what's with all the reviews by people who get the wrong model, broken, used or refurbs, lied to by sellers, etc. It looks like they'd have much less business if they didn't bend over backwards to cover for all their lame sellers. Like Google's "standards" for advertisers, Bezos and company will let anybody sign up, so it seems. And is there some good reason why bad seller's names are virtually never in the reviews/comments?

No thanks. I'm using B & H for my BlackBerry buys currently, and so far excellent all around-honesty, price and service top notch.

But thanks for the feedback about shop.blackberry; that's what I was searching for.

"We now return you to your regularly scheduled program." ;-)
    Sorry those people are forced to work for them if conditions are so bad...

04-13-15 12:36 PM
30 12