Today the Classic arrived. And to be honest: i ordered a phone, i received a beast. Wonderful. After an iPhone and the bold 9900 it is the best machine i have ever used. I am really surprised and happy. Everything works perfectly. Again apologizes for any mistakes. English is not my mother- tongue.
    Gr. Evertson from the Netherlands
    09-09-15 02:17 PM
    Today the Classic arrived. And to be honest: i ordered a phone, i received a beast. Wonderful. After an iPhone and the bold 9900 it is the best machine i have ever used. I am really surprised and happy. Everything works perfectly. Again apologizes for any mistakes. English is not my mother- tongue.
    Awesome! Enjoy your new phone!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 03:06 PM
    Just ordered mine

Can't wait to get my Classic Blueberry

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Sakura1210 likes this.
    09-10-15 12:29 AM
    I'm getting mine next Wednesday... Can't wait I'm so excited...
    blambtn likes this.
    09-10-15 03:10 AM
    I'm getting mine next Wednesday... Can't wait I'm so excited...
    Congratulations in advance!!

Posted via CB10
    Sakura1210 likes this.
    09-10-15 04:19 AM
    Welcome to all new owners of the Classic.

If you have never owned a BlackBerry the BlackBerry 10 Operating Software (BB10) takes some getting use to. The big plus is you have bought the one of the fastest typing phones with the fantastic track ball that allows you to move the cursor with a flick of the thumb. You will be soon typing without looking just like you do on a PC keyboard.

Take you time and go through the setup. Until you are proficient with the phone don't load to many foreign apps that are memory eaters.

Enjoy the BlackBerry Hub and pass the word!

PIN 829A "You're only known for the worst thing you do" DSO 1978
    09-10-15 05:37 AM
    Welcome to all new owners of the Classic.

If you have never owned a BlackBerry the BlackBerry 10 Operating Software (BB10) takes some getting use to. The big plus is you have bought the one of the fastest typing phones with the fantastic track ball that allows you to move the cursor with a flick of the thumb. You will be soon typing without looking just like you do on a PC keyboard.

Take you time and go through the setup. Until you are proficient with the phone don't load to many foreign apps that are memory eaters.

Enjoy the BlackBerry Hub and pass the word!

Don't worry I am planning to train myself for many weeks on the Blackberry Classic so that I can become a expert as I can afford to being my secondary device for work.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Mr4aces likes this.
    09-10-15 05:40 AM
    great to read all these reviews, i did have a 9900 but got wet & had to move on. tried a sony xperia t but became very slow after android updates & a handful of apps installed... Moved on and tried the best - the sony z3 compact. Seemed ideal as its high spec & marketed as waterproof. What your not told is the phone is plastic and slippery to hold, on screen keyboard is ok but i couldnt get used to that. Didnt feel safe in one hand... Back glass plate is very thin and cracked in no time.. bid touch screen is easily boken.. Eventually my 16 month year old drowned the phone in the bath & as the memory card flap was missing it died completely. Now hoping insurance will pay out or repair it. In the meantime i have tried a Microsoft 535 smartphone which was �50 off ebay delivered to my door, not a bad experience but the on screen keyboard is terrible.... Makes loads of errors must be a cheap n nasty touch sensor on it. To be honest i prefer the windows os than android. Back when i got the z3 compact the BB Classic was selling for �250-350 second hand, seemed a bit high, but now i can see they are dropping in value & if i get some cash insurance of around �210 this should allow me to finally go back to my roots and grab a classic I really miss the shape and feel of a blackberry, the experience of using it & the one handed experience it offers. Im not too bothered about apps, i just use the basics really - fb, ebay, news & music. Amazon music would be useful. Anyway ill soon be back & the classic just looks so classic! Thanks for this thread its what i needed to read.
    blambtn likes this.
    09-18-15 03:42 PM
    great to read all these reviews, i did have a 9900 but got wet & had to move on. tried a sony xperia t but became very slow after android updates & a handful of apps installed... Moved on and tried the best - the sony z3 compact. Seemed ideal as its high spec & marketed as waterproof. What your not told is the phone is plastic and slippery to hold, on screen keyboard is ok but i couldnt get used to that. Didnt feel safe in one hand... Back glass plate is very thin and cracked in no time.. bid touch screen is easily boken.. Eventually my 16 month year old drowned the phone in the bath & as the memory card flap was missing it died completely. Now hoping insurance will pay out or repair it. In the meantime i have tried a Microsoft 535 smartphone which was �50 off ebay delivered to my door, not a bad experience but the on screen keyboard is terrible.... Makes loads of errors must be a cheap n nasty touch sensor on it. To be honest i prefer the windows os than android. Back when i got the z3 compact the BB Classic was selling for �250-350 second hand, seemed a bit high, but now i can see they are dropping in value & if i get some cash insurance of around �210 this should allow me to finally go back to my roots and grab a classic I really miss the shape and feel of a blackberry, the experience of using it & the one handed experience it offers. Im not too bothered about apps, i just use the basics really - fb, ebay, news & music. Amazon music would be useful. Anyway ill soon be back & the classic just looks so classic! Thanks for this thread its what i needed to read.
    Good luck, and make sure to read up on the guides for how to keep your OS updated yourself so you don't have to rely on OTA updates that can be far and in between. And if you get the phone, don't let it frustrate you early on because it does take a little getting used to, but once you do, you'll be flying on it. Take the time to learn all of the little things, because it's the little things that make the experience that much better. Like learn all of the little keyboard shortcuts that make the every-day things you do that much quicker and more intuitive. Sure it can't advertise "cool" gimmicky features like a heartbeat sensor and a dodad that you'll use once or twice to show off to your friends, but with all of the little tricks that make all of the every-day things you'll do on your phone quicker, you'll be quicker with this phone than anyone else with these "same but different, but still the same" glass slabs you see everywhere... I know I am within my friends. They are all furiously tapping away to look for something and I always casually take my phone out of my holster and I find what we're looking for before any of them do... It's extra funny when they try to use the voice commands and they are standing there talking to their phones and repeating it over and over because each time it doesn't do exactly what they want, lol.
    09-19-15 02:36 AM
    Good luck, and make sure to read up on the guides for how to keep your OS updated yourself so you don't have to rely on OTA updates that can be far and in between. And if you get the phone, don't let it frustrate you early on because it does take a little getting used to, but once you do, you'll be flying on it. Take the time to learn all of the little things, because it's the little things that make the experience that much better. Like learn all of the little keyboard shortcuts that make the every-day things you do that much quicker and more intuitive. Sure it can't advertise "cool" gimmicky features like a heartbeat sensor and a dodad that you'll use once or twice to show off to your friends, but with all of the little tricks that make all of the every-day things you'll do on your phone quicker, you'll be quicker with this phone than anyone else with these "same but different, but still the same" glass slabs you see everywhere... I know I am within my friends. They are all furiously tapping away to look for something and I always casually take my phone out of my holster and I find what we're looking for before any of them do... It's extra funny when they try to use the voice commands and they are standing there talking to their phones and repeating it over and over because each time it doesn't do exactly what they want, lol.
    ROFL "voice command"

Yeah it is faster to type on our BlackBerry!

09-19-15 09:39 AM
    I use amazon music with prime. Works great!! Buy a song and add it to your Amazon cloud and it puts it in your music library on your phone. Very nice.

Posted via Classic - 10.3.2.2639 
    09-19-15 11:00 AM
    amazon music do you have to remove the syncing that on the phone now. I was using i tunes but it didn't sync some of the music.
    09-19-15 07:01 PM
    amazon music do you have to remove the syncing that on the phone now. I was using i tunes but it didn't sync some of the music.
    No, I just downloaded the app and started buying music.

Posted via Classic - 10.3.2.2639 
    09-20-15 11:41 AM
88 ... 234