After a long hiatus where volume up/down and center button stopped working on wired in-ear headsets after using the Q10. I'm happy to say that now with the classic, all the function buttons on wired headsets now work with the classic. I missed being able to use the volume up and down buttons on my headsets.

Posted via CB10
    CivilDissident likes this.
    06-25-15 07:30 AM
    This was the first thing that I noticed when I got my classic. I can now use my apple earpods. I also noticed that the inline controls work on the Z30 too.

Posted via CB10 on the Classic.
    06-25-15 08:36 AM
    Are you sure everything on the Apple models is working? Cause for the life of me on my Passport I can not find a SINGLE model that actually works.

Android compatible ones only work for either volume Up, Down OR Assistant, never all three.
    Iphone compatible ones only ever work for Assistant and Play/Pause, never for volume or skipping songs.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    06-29-15 09:43 AM
    Are you sure everything on the Apple models is working? Cause for the life of me on my Passport I can not find a SINGLE model that actually works.

Android compatible ones only work for either volume Up, Down OR Assistant, never all three.
    Iphone compatible ones only ever work for Assistant and Play/Pause, never for volume or skipping songs.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    NO up /down controls DONOT work on the passport, but work totally with the classic..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-29-15 10:52 AM
    Cool thanks. I can't for the life of me understand why they would have changed the way the PP handles audio output, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.
    06-29-15 12:05 PM