Hello Everyone,
    I am trying to get a few old Apps that I have used on previous Blackberry Smartphones. I have used ICQ (I cannot recall which phone - I no longer have it installed) and Boggle (I still have this on my Q5 or Q10) in the past, and I would like to see if it is possible to use them again. Anyone know where I can get an ICQ for Blackberry? I have Boggle on another Blackberry phone. Can I get this off that phone? Or does someone have a Boggle game I can install?

I am kind of new to this area of installing games/apps. I admit that I have mainly been an end-user who just downloaded what he wanted/needed and moved on. I had been using a PRIV for a few years, but the WIFI has been hugely under-performing. I just cannot use it anymore.

Thanks to any and all who read and/or respond.

ciresmis
    05-04-20 12:34 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    I am trying to get a few old Apps that I have used on previous Blackberry Smartphones. I have used ICQ (I cannot recall which phone - I no longer have it installed) and Boggle (I still have this on my Q5 or Q10) in the past, and I would like to see if it is possible to use them again. Anyone know where I can get an ICQ for Blackberry? I have Boggle on another Blackberry phone. Can I get this off that phone? Or does someone have a Boggle game I can install?

I am kind of new to this area of installing games/apps. I admit that I have mainly been an end-user who just downloaded what he wanted/needed and moved on. I had been using a PRIV for a few years, but the WIFI has been hugely under-performing. I just cannot use it anymore.

Thanks to any and all who read and/or respond.

ciresmis
    Install Yalp (a Google Play Store Client):

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com....kin.yalpstore/

You can then check there or on BlackBerry World for the apps you're looking for.
    05-04-20 12:53 PM