Have you tried Blaq in BlackBerry World for Twitter? Excellent native BlackBerry 10 app.
    07-29-17 01:40 PM
    Here is my idea of excellence.

Classic exactly the same form factor - nothing changed.
    CPU upgraded to Octa-Core or at least fast Quad-Core.
    3GB RAM
    So basically the same HW as the Passport... will see into early 2020's at least....
    And then
    BB OS 10.3.4 ??? and Upgraded Apps.
    Upgrade to Android Runtime to 7.0 (give us 4-5 years) and tweaks to compatibility.
    Perhaps slightly thicker (and weighty) but a BIGGER battery...
    Screen resolution perhaps a little better (say +20%).

It's only a dream!
    08-03-17 06:19 AM

3GB RAM
    So basically the same HW as the Passport... will see into early 2020's at least....
    And then
    Upgrade to Android Runtime to 7.0 (give us 4-5 years) and tweaks to compatibility.

It's only a dream!
    You need to add capacitive keyboard. I know that the trackpad can do everything that the keyboard can EXCEPT swiping words. I use this especially often not for the predictive words function but for swiping to delete words. This is almost the only function that I miss on the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-17 06:52 AM
    I hope to see another BB10 with better spec and camera or dual OS option.
    Still holding out hope against overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
    08-03-17 08:54 AM
    Would it be CrackBerry otherwise?
    08-03-17 09:06 AM
    08-03-17 09:12 AM
    Would it be CrackBerry otherwise?
    #Fact
    08-03-17 09:13 AM
    I can only dream along with you. Add to it a high end battery and high resolution ppi count. The classic is the most versatile, perfect form factor phone ever. Solid phone, dare I say even more durable than the old Nokia phones, the amount of times I have dropped this phone, solid, maybe due to it's centre of gravity
    Mrs Teapot likes this.
    08-03-17 02:26 PM
    Agree with all of the above. The only qualm I have about the Classic is the slowness at times to load an app and the battery dies fairly quickly if you use it often. ClassicSQC100-4/10.3.3.2205. Still wishing for a second Classic.

The best function is the qwerty board and tool belt. You gotta love that old trackpad.

Thanks Chen for at least hooking up the customers with that.

Posted via CB10
    AhabSnake likes this.
    08-03-17 07:38 PM
    I keep coming back to use classic and passport. New iPhone or Android just don't feel like classic or passport. I bought keyone to replicate my experience with classic but it's no where near the classic experience.
    08-04-17 01:39 PM
    Still a phenomenal way for me to get work done and ironically neither OS has all those necessary apps.
    Attached Thumbnails I wish they would bring out a new blackberry classic-img_20170711_180745.jpg  
    08-05-17 12:02 AM
    A new Classic? Can't understand this. I think that the Classic is perfectly enough.

Posted via Passport SE
    08-05-17 07:30 AM

3GB RAM
    And then

It's only a dream!
    Can i add a wish to that list?

- AMOLED screen
    Mrs Teapot likes this.
    08-06-17 01:55 PM
    Just say a KeyONE Classic no cameras etc or BBOS11 I don't see either happening soon though.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 01:39 PM
    I'd say the new all-black KEYone would be closest to a Classic. Looks like a decent phone to be, and that would be something for me to move towards after this Classic dies off (or no longer supports BB10 Whatsapp).

Posted via CB10
    08-10-17 06:22 PM
    Id pay good money for that. Micro HDMI was nice on the first ones. Would it be possible to write a software to have the phone act as GPU to the screen like an HDR's upconversion from mpeg2. Via the usb and or micro hdmi controller ports from a pc or laptop. Only thing I want a phone camera for is to see something that is very far, or to magnify an image and the only thing I thought was good about the over contrast of 4k..zoom.
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 08-11-17 at 02:33 PM.
    08-11-17 02:21 PM
    I was impressed with its battery.. But I am not a heavy app user and don't have much running in the background. Networks usually off except screen low and all that.
    08-11-17 02:27 PM
    I love my Classic but I miss my Passport SE, it fell in the water and I'm waiting for a new screen which I hope is all that needs replacing.

A new Classic....ahhhhhh!

• 4 GB Ram
    • 64 GB Internal Storage
    • Amoled Screen
    • Stereo Speakers (loud as PP SE)
    • 3300 mAh Removable Battery
    • Lighted Track Pad
    • 16 Mega Pixel Camera (good software)

* It could be 5 -7 mm wider help bring this all together. Basically a PP SE/Classic Hybrid.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 05:28 PM
    I love my Classic but I miss my Passport SE, it fell in the water and I'm waiting for a new screen which I hope is all that needs replacing.

A new Classic....ahhhhhh!

• 4 GB Ram
    • 64 GB Internal Storage
    • Amoled Screen
    • Stereo Speakers (loud as PP SE)
    • 3300 mAh Removable Battery
    • Lighted Track Pad
    • 16 Mega Pixel Camera (good software)

* It could be 5 -7 mm wider help bring this all together. Basically a PP SE/Classic Hybrid.

Posted via CB10
    I owned the original passport..but I'm trying to find a good deal on a passport se...just looks like a sick phone!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 09:54 AM
    I agree... although keyone is as close to a classic as you will ever get on Android.

What I would like to see is a K1 mini... a few millimeters narrower (width of 9900 or Q10) with a slightly smaller (maybe 4 inch) screen. Bonus if it uses the 9900 keyboard + new capacitive featues. Now THAT would be my dream device.

 C L A S S I C
    I agree the key one looks too long and awkward. I held one and it didn't feel as good as the classic. I prefer the classics keyboard

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 09:55 AM
    it probably won't happen the form factor of the Classic just can't compete with slabs like the iPhone and Samsung and besides it's seems BlackBerry is doing okay with the Keyone. I always will love the form factor of the classic and bold phones but I think there time has passed it's part of change but at least we still have BlackBerry devices being and the keyboard is living on in the new phones
    09-19-17 09:57 AM
    Buy the BlackBerry Passport its the new classic

Posted via CB10
    09-20-17 04:31 AM
47 12