I can run the Android version of Good for Enterprise on it.

I currently use some legacy device (tbh no idea which one) from my company and Q10 and Z30 as personal phones. I will give the Q10 to my sister as soon as the Passport is available because I simply love the design.

My company is switching to iphones which in my opinion does not make any sense at all because of battery life. And it's a toy. So I will either use my Galaxy Note 3 as my future company phone or - ideally - the Classic with Good for Enterprise.

Anybody has some experience with this app on a OS10 device already?

Posted via CB10
    syah iejam likes this.
    06-24-14 03:10 PM
    ....it makes breakfast for me.
    06-24-14 03:19 PM
    there is an opportunity to hold the phone in advance. Or I might just buy one because it has all the functions most necessary for me.
    06-24-14 03:53 PM
    ....it can reach that hard to itch spot on my back that I can't reach.
    06-24-14 03:54 PM
    This is funny, guys. But it does not help me a lot.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 04:12 PM
    This is funny, guys. But it does not help me a lot.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know much about "Good for Enterprise" but pretty sure our field service division has used it on their Casio's. I'll ask them and also ask the "smart guys" in my office. Since the Q20 doesn't exist yet, there can be no experience with running that, or any, app on a Q20. Since you have a Q10, I'd try asking about the app over in the Q10 forum. Odds are pretty good that an app that'll run on a Q10 should run on the Q20. Hopefully. Let us know what you find and i'll check around here in my office. Might be interesting.
    Mr4aces and Sequester#WN like this.
    06-24-14 05:29 PM
    I found another forum, seems that some others already run this app both on the Z10 and Q10. So I will buy both the Classic and the Passport!

Looking forward to both great devices.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 12:16 PM
    I found another forum, seems that some others already run this app both on the Z10 and Q10. So I will buy both the Classic and the Passport!

Looking forward to both great devices.

Posted via CB10
    Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback. The guys in field service are on OT in the field so I haven't gotten in touch with them yet. They're using Casio anyway. The "smart guys" in my office seemed familiar with Good but didn't really know much about using on BB10. Glad you found the answer. Best of luck!
    Sequester#WN likes this.
    06-25-14 01:07 PM
    If it is a flagship device with great specs. I will be reluctant to buy it if it has specs similar to the Q10. The camera has to get better for me. I am not one to carry two phones and I am someone who really wants the belt and the buttons. So if the classic is essentially a Q10 with a belt and bigger screen - I will not be happy. I won't even be sure what to do then.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    Mr4aces likes this.
    06-26-14 04:08 AM
    .... it has 6000mAh battery in it.... LOL!
    Just kidding of course, in quite sure it'll be a beefy battery...

from an australian Z10...
    06-26-14 04:53 AM
    If it is a flagship device with great specs....
    In the initial Press Release for the Q20, BlackBerry themselves refer to it as the "New Flagship".
    see link:
    BlackBerry announces the BlackBerry Q20 - A keyboard phone with the classic trackpad and function keys | CrackBerry.com
    06-26-14 09:14 PM
    In the initial Press Release for the Q20, BlackBerry themselves refer to it as the "New Flagship".
    see link:
    BlackBerry announces the BlackBerry Q20 - A keyboard phone with the classic trackpad and function keys | CrackBerry.com
    Let's hope it wasn't all just fluff...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    06-28-14 02:45 AM
    Regarding Good for Enterprise I use it on my Z30 so yes, it will run!
    I work for a big 4 company and they have just deployed iPhone 5S' but rumor has it that they are testing BES10 - Otherwise it is the iPhone or a 9900 :/

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 06:17 PM
    ...it can make my crispy bacon every morning

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 06:29 PM

I currently use some legacy device (tbh no idea which one) from my company and Q10 and Z30 as personal phones. I will give the Q10 to my sister as soon as the Passport is available because I simply love the design.

My company is switching to iphones which in my opinion does not make any sense at all because of battery life. And it's a toy. So I will either use my Galaxy Note 3 as my future company phone or - ideally - the Classic with Good for Enterprise.

Posted via CB10
    The bad news: it won't.

The "Good" news (pardon the pun): BlackBerry recently announced that they were opening BB10 devices up to be managed by other MDM/EMM products. So it's not out of the question that by the time the Classic is out, there will be a Good client for it.
    06-28-14 06:33 PM
    ...it can make my crispy bacon every morning

Posted via CB10
    There's a dedicated thread for all things bacon.... ;-)

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    06-29-14 08:11 AM

The "Good" news (pardon the pun): BlackBerry recently announced that they were opening BB10 devices up to be managed by other MDM/EMM products. So it's not out of the question that by the time the Classic is out, there will be a Good client for it.
    It does, I use Good everyday on my Z 10, and in the past on my Q10. Works fine.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 09:24 PM
    It does, I use Good everyday on my Z 10, and in the past on my Q10. Works fine.

Posted via CB10
    I stand corrected, but I can only assume that's due to improvements in the Android runtime. I know it didn't work before.
    07-05-14 11:05 PM
    As long as the tool belt aids or enhances the experience of BlackBerry10. Not hinder it.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    07-05-14 11:31 PM

I am surprised. The announcement did not list Good as one of the third party collaborator.

Only Airwatch. Others were IBM et al.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 11:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have been using the Android version of GFE on my Q10 since January this year. No issues with it. It works as good as possible, allowing me to achieve what I need from a work perspective.

Posted via Q10 (but I prefer the 9900)
    07-06-14 12:14 AM
    All the BlackBerry devices can run good enterprise! But isn't bes 12 better?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 12:20 AM
    All the BlackBerry devices can run good enterprise! But isn't bes 12 better?

Posted via CB10
    This is not the question. But try to persuade IT on another continent and responsible for some tens of thousands of employees to switch their system. Pretty much useless attempt.

Currently they support legacy devices but in the future they will switch to IPhone. This is why I want to bypass with a personal device and running Good. This is not ideal but still better than using an iPhone with this small screen, bad battery life and no keyboard. I am looking forward to trade fairs where half of my contacts cannot be reached after lunch because their battery died after their IT departments abandoned BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 02:24 PM
    .... it has 6000mAh battery in it.... LOL!
    Just kidding of course, in quite sure it'll be a beefy battery...

from an australian Z10...
    Everybody wants a longer battery life, but be careful what you wish for.

Read about my cancer from cell phones on BBM Channel C003DB0B0.

Yes, I still use a cell phone, but with the speaker and I prefer texting or emails.
    07-07-14 08:30 AM
    If it is a flagship device with great specs. I will be reluctant to buy it if it has specs similar to the Q10. The camera has to get better for me. I am not one to carry two phones and I am someone who really wants the belt and the buttons. So if the classic is essentially a Q10 with a belt and bigger screen - I will not be happy. I won't even be sure what to do then.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    I agree, I was all happy when JC announced the Q20 would be called the Classic after the 9900. Now they show pictures with a Q10 keyboard and Q10 specs. Why call it a Classic without the ergonomic keyboard with Q10 specs?

They just don't get it! Do it right or just make a better mother board and replacement lens/camera for the 9900.
    07-07-14 08:49 AM