I need to know:

1) Is possible to backup the same way I did b4 with OS7.1 and desktop manager? I mean, I want to choose what to back up, for example, only address book, sms, wifi networks, bookmarks and that's all. don't want the way blackberry link does for my BBC.
    because I have to send by bluetooth all the new addresses book to my old torch 9810, in case I need to restore and is annoying.
    2) why if I install badoo from App world...... and then I open play store, I see it there with the rest of the android apps already installed in my phone... but never installed badoo from there.

10-18-15 09:22 AM
    1) You can select Settings, Media and Apps - Apps can be fine tuned (only thisand that app or all apps but X). That's as far as it goes.

2) Because all Android stores see what's installed and show the app there.[/QUOTE]
    10-18-15 09:29 AM
    1) I will keep using the old .bbb file for the wifi networks and backup the address book using bluetooth to my old torch
    2) thanks, didn't know that
    10-18-15 10:09 AM