Need one on one help with specific setup options on my new BB KEY2 - been using a BB Classic. I’ve got everything working but there are a few things I need help with. Need to speak with a BB ‘guru’. Happy to pay for services.
    11-20-20 10:10 AM
    Need one on one help with specific setup options on my new BB KEY2 - been using a BB Classic. I’ve got everything working but there are a few things I need help with. Need to speak with a BB ‘guru’. Happy to pay for services.
    Just lay out exactly what you need help with and we'll try to help as best we can.
    11-20-20 09:43 PM
    I have exactly the same one on one need. Some actions are simply not intuitive or are too awkward. One example is how do I print from my new BB Key 2. There are other issues that I will "lay out" i.e. describe in future posts. Thanks a ton for the help. Signed, I love my BB Classic and trying to feel the same about my Key 2- a frustrated Canadian
    02-20-21 02:08 PM
    I have exactly the same one on one need. Some actions are simply not intuitive or are too awkward. One example is how do I print from my new BB Key 2. There are other issues that I will "lay out" i.e. describe in future posts. Thanks a ton for the help. Signed, I love my BB Classic and trying to feel the same about my Key 2- a frustrated Canadian
    Just download the app that is meant for your printer.
    02-20-21 05:09 PM
    The most important thing is to forget BB10 as you switch over. When creating BBAndroid devices, the development was to attract the Android users from other brand OEMs, not satisfy former BB10 users.
    02-20-21 05:13 PM
    Just download the app that is meant for your printer.
    You don't need any third party app. The KEY2 comes with "default print service" which should work with most printers.
    02-20-21 07:52 PM
    You don't need any third party app. The KEY2 comes with "default print service" which should work with most printers.
    Yes, but the Canon and HP apps are way better and more robust it seems.
    02-20-21 07:58 PM
    I use Brother printers usually in my own internal office and HP when on the road. The proprietary apps can do things the default cannot.
    02-20-21 08:03 PM
    Yes, but the Canon and HP apps are way better and more robust it seems.
    Brother also, I can attest.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-21 08:43 PM