Blackberry users has always use another device to compliment it short comings. It's just a way of life. It's like if you do construction and you have a Silverado or f-350. It's your workhorse to get the job done. Now that work is over, you get clean up and pull out the" insert luxury car here" out the garage and you going to hang out for the weekend. Phones can work the same way. Some of the most busiest people I seen use multiple phones/tablets/computers to get through the week. Use whatever device to get the job done efficiently

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 10:07 AM
    I just picked up the Cobalt version of the Classic for 299. Great deal, gorgeous device and keyboard is nutty goodness. My mobile phone usage is primarily email, BBM, txt, calendar and calls. Some news, family FaceBook here and there and CB. My Z10, Z30, Passport and now Classic do all of this phenomenally well. I have several Samsung Tab Pro for the family, entertainment and longer reading spells. I can buy whatever mobile device I want and I continually choose BlackBerry 10. Here's hoping Microsoft's universal app idea for any device takes off! I believe BlackBerry 10 would be well positioned.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    Do you have a site link where you bought it from ? Was it the international version or the US ?
    12-11-15 03:47 PM
    Brilliant idea. Every device has unique factors. The Classic is an awesome communication tool. The Ipod will get you those apps that the Classic's run time can't handle. But to each their own.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 04:53 PM
    An iPhone or ipod will be a good companion to Classic for your app needs should you need them. I hate to burst your bubble,I think Snapchat only works with an iPhone sadly..

Posted via -ist at heart
    Nope it works on I pods and I pads as well. Both my daughters have z10s. One has an ipod, one a pad and both use snap chat with them.

Posted with my still awesome z30.
    12-11-15 05:53 PM
    Hi! I have a similar setup.

I have my Blackberry Classic for email/SMS and use my old iPhone 5 as my music player, snapchat etc... Loving it so far! Been doing it since release Go ahead!
    12-11-15 09:21 PM
    Do you have a site link where you bought it from ? Was it the international version or the US ?
    I bought mine off of Shop BlackBerry US on the Black Friday sale.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    12-12-15 12:37 AM
    My Classic combined with my iPad Mini works really well. BlackBerry covers my communication needs and the iPad covers any media needs my BlackBerry can't handle.

Posted via CB10
    Do you use Blend and how are you finding that working out on your iPad Mini?
    12-12-15 01:58 AM
    Definitely need Snapchat ! It's the only social network I use extensively.
    Never used snapchat so don't miss it.....does snapchat need a sim card and number to work. If so will the ipod even do it?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:45 PM
    Just bought a blackberry q10 had a note 5.. love the phone classic is just a bigger version of this phone I feel like.. can't go wrong with blackberry. New software update makes way better

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:51 PM
    so it wont work on an ipod ??
    Snapchat will work on iPhone iPad and iPod. Sorry for the confusion. I thought it works like WhatsApp needing phone confirmation but apparently it doesn't. I even downloaded it on my iPad mini and it works superbly!

 Quick typing with my Q 
    12-12-15 08:00 PM
    atleast you probably dont complain about your phones battery life !
    Absolutely. I use the Q5 most, the iPod gets great standby battery but is a great all touch device to go with my pkb BlackBerry so no complaints there

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 01:06 PM
    Blackberry users has always use another device to compliment it short comings. It's just a way of life. It's like if you do construction and you have a Silverado or f-350. It's your workhorse to get the job done. Now that work is over, you get clean up and pull out the" insert luxury car here" out the garage and you going to hang out for the weekend. Phones can work the same way. Some of the most busiest people I seen use multiple phones/tablets/computers to get through the week. Use whatever device to get the job done efficiently

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes for me, it's the BlackBerry that's the luxury device

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 01:07 PM
37 12