Soooooooo any ideas as to what will happen?
    09-30-15 03:32 PM
    You aren't seeing the update?
    09-30-15 03:38 PM
    I'm guessing you're talking about whether you'll get WiFi calling?

I don't think you have to worry about not getting the update...
    09-30-15 03:39 PM
    I'm worrying about if I get updates from BlackBerry, will it override WiFi calling from the T-Mobile update.
    09-30-15 03:42 PM
    Or can the phone receive updates from both.
    09-30-15 03:42 PM
    I'm worrying about if I get updates from BlackBerry, will it override WiFi calling from the T-Mobile update.
    Based on past precedent, yes. If you install a build that isn't white listed, you would lost WFC. That's how it has been. If WFC is important, you just wait for others to install BB-pushed updates and see what happens.

The phone will receive all updates BB pushes out--whether they're TMO approved or not, you'll have to figure out at that time.
    09-30-15 03:45 PM
    I installed the latest leak weeks ago. So I assumed I'd be unable to update via OTA.

So, I connected my BlackBerry to BlackBerry Link and, lo and behold, was immediately notified of the latest T-Mobile update.

I now have WiFi calling.

Typed on my posh black Classic.
    09-30-15 10:11 PM
    Soooooooo any ideas as to what will happen?
    I installed this OS on the unlocked Blue Classic I bought via shopBB. WiFi Calling was up in running shortly after!

If you have any issues with errors enable IPV6 under your active WiFi profile. The OS was pushed to my locked T-Mobile Classic and I didn't have to enable IPV6, but for some reason my Blue Classic at 1st wouldn't connect, once I enabled IPV6 under the active profile it worked flawlessly... Tested the theory and disabled it. After disabling the IPV6 the unlocked Classic would again not pick up the WFC, enabled IPV6 again and sure enough WFC ahoy. So if you are struggling with an issue I recommend giving that method a shot... Not sure the reasoning for this, just know it worked for me!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 06:57 AM