I am using Classic and Keyone Bronze (for app) and recent I think to buy Key2 or wait until next year to buy New 5G Blackberry. But today, I playing with my Classic and I love it more. Then I decide to buy a like new fullbox from a Collector. Am I crazy? Lol

Posted via CB10
    pandemicbold likes this.
    10-10-20 09:27 AM
    I am using Classic and Keyone Bronze (for app) and recent I think to buy Key2 or wait until next year to buy New 5G Blackberry. But today, I playing with my Classic and I love it more. Then I decide to buy a like new fullbox from a Collector. Am I crazy? Lol

Posted via CB10
    Congratulations ;-)
    The Classic is a excellent device, specially if you master of a "one-handed" managing with your thumb over the track pad and tool-belt, (left hand and left thumb works best to me) the Classic is a perfect tool for typing of all sorts, enjoy, glad you love it in an instant ;-)

 Classic  Passport  OS10.3.3.3216
    10-10-20 11:10 AM
    itis a good deviceit is foremost qnx not android
    itsounds great and foremost ithas productivity keys in themailing. you need two factor authentification like in yahoo and the temporary password but itllwork. this android device is miles better in app integration and such worlds apart from a static android4.3 qnx compatibility aeh android- e x p e r i e n c e. but i miss theproductivitykey one quick thumbmvoement for marking allmail quickpaste poof off. this tap wait wait tap retap bs in touchscreens aaaaaargh!!! my classic doomed onthe ppowerplug orso, ineed to fix it theother thing is too obsolete for email. blackberry ithink makes no devices anylonger both ofyours are tcl and they quit
    10-13-20 07:24 AM
    The Classic is a fine device but if you already own one I can't see why you would want a NIB. That specimen belongs in a museum!
    10-13-20 11:18 AM
    itis a good deviceit is foremost qnx not android
    itsounds great and foremost ithas productivity keys in themailing. you need two factor authentification like in yahoo and the temporary password but itllwork. this android device is miles better in app integration and such worlds apart from a static android4.3 qnx compatibility aeh android- e x p e r i e n c e. but i miss theproductivitykey one quick thumbmvoement for marking allmail quickpaste poof off. this tap wait wait tap retap bs in touchscreens aaaaaargh!!! my classic doomed onthe ppowerplug orso, ineed to fix it theother thing is too obsolete for email. blackberry ithink makes no devices anylonger both ofyours are tcl and they quit
    This post isn’t a great advert for the famous BlackBerry Physical Keyboard.
    brookie229 and mh1983 like this.
    10-13-20 12:16 PM
    The Classic is a fine device but if you already own one I can't see why you would want a NIB. That specimen belongs in a museum!
    So i am crazy I buy the new one to put into my BB collection of new fullbox.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-20 02:04 AM
    only thing that drives me crazy about my Classic is its poor build quality. I have to open it every few weeks to screw down screws that hold top part of the board, so light and proximity sensors can keep working.
    Yesterday 04:01 PM
    poor build quality
    This was not a very common complaint with the Classic. Most people raved about the excellent build quality.
    mh1983 likes this.
    Yesterday 04:13 PM
    only thing that drives me crazy about my Classic is its poor build quality. I have to open it every few weeks to screw down screws that hold top part of the board, so light and proximity sensors can keep working.
    Never had a problem with mine, you must have a Friday afternoon one, mine always felt like it was built like a tank.
    tado261 likes this.
    Yesterday 04:41 PM
    Where did you buy your Classic? I think yours is fixed Phone. I am using my Classic since 2015, the phone and battery are still as tank.

Posted via CB10
    Yesterday 07:51 PM
    I’ve long ago moved on from the Classic of years past, however that doesn’t sound correct or normal is memory serves me properly...
    Yesterday 07:55 PM
    I read here about that problem and how to solve it. When that happened for the first time, I thought my whole phone is dead. Then someone posted a video on YT how to repair it. Remove back cover and screw down screws that become loose. I need to open it maybe once in 2 months but if I want it to work all the time, that would be every 2 weeks. Sensors loose contact and stop working.
    I was considering buying Passport, just because of this annoying thing.
    But Classic has excellent keyboard and nice battery life. I use it as hotspot for a fey hours every day. I also have z10 which is much better built, but it has much poorer battery. When on hotspot, it can hold for 4-5 hours, 6 at max.
    But anyway, those are still very usable phones. Bb 10 OS still has a lot of potential.
    Yesterday 11:14 PM
    I read here about that problem and how to solve it. When that happened for the first time, I thought my whole phone is dead. Then someone posted a video on YT how to repair it. Remove back cover and screw down screws that become loose. I need to open it maybe once in 2 months but if I want it to work all the time, that would be every 2 weeks. Sensors loose contact and stop working.
    I was considering buying Passport, just because of this annoying thing.
    But Classic has excellent keyboard and nice battery life. I use it as hotspot for a fey hours every day. I also have z10 which is much better built, but it has much poorer battery. When on hotspot, it can hold for 4-5 hours, 6 at max.
    But anyway, those are still very usable phones. Bb 10 OS still has a lot of potential.
    Have you tried putting thread lock on the screw threads before you tighten them down?
    Today 05:00 AM