i wanna know if we can have whatsapp - who viewed me app for our bb classic .... i have whatsapp installed from BB world and whatsapp who viwed me from android playstore , so its not working for me and i dont want to loose all the conversations installing the android whatsapp version on my classic bcoz i feel whatsapp from BB world works better in BB platform than the android version.

another queri .... how can i set my media card or sd card to default save location for my media content .... i.e all the pics .... (downloaded,recieved thru whatsapp, clicked by cam etc .... all the songs and videos etc ) and how to sort my picture gallery .... its very messy and confusing .... i cant make out which pic got stored in which album .... so plz help me guys.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 02:43 AM
    help plz

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 11:58 AM
    I have heard a couple of times that wassap is not working on BB classic.
    06-09-15 02:01 PM
    Whatsapp works perfeeeeectly! Of course it does.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 02:28 PM
    Open the camera app, swipe down from top of screen, tap settings, then enable Save on Media Card. However, once an SD card is installed in your device, the first time that you start the camera app, you will be prompted that pictures and video will stored on the SD media card.
    06-09-15 02:45 PM
    I have used Whatsapp since I bought my Classic in December, and it works perfectly.
    06-09-15 03:03 PM
    Where do u get what's app

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:22 PM
    Where do u get what's app

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:27 PM
    I think she is refering to some sort of add-on app for WhatsApp, which might be available for Android only.

As for the media card, people already gave advises. When starting the camera app, go into settings and the third option provides you an easy way to save your recorded media on the card.
    As for downloads, my browser actually remembers where I save downloaded content. So for example when I want to download a picture, I save it and get the screen where I want to save, hit the lower left icon twice to select your media card.
    For WhatsApp, you can also find an option to save received media content on your media card.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 07:45 PM