Separate each account from the main top hub (except for one, which is the minimum). Then think of hub as simply and old-style subfolder where all your individual account icons are, where the icons just happen to be arranged in a vertical list, and the hub "subfolder" just happens to be conveniently accessible by doing the up and right gesture.

No need to hate the hub.

Posted via CB10
    They even added an icon for the hub and sms. So they can be launched using the trackpad. Then the side menu and select the account.
    You never have to touch the screen.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 06:44 PM
    I think you just need to give it some time and when that light clicks you will look back and think how wrong you were. Any new UI that is different than what you have used for years is a bit of a transition so be patient Danielson!! Also take some of social apps out of the main hub. I don't like having phone calls and voicemail in the main hub and have them relegated to the phone app. Good Luck and stick in there!!!
    Yes, I know it's the greatest feature known to man for most users, but I loathe it. I'd like to use a set-up like my 9900 - I have all my folders on the main screen to keep all the email accounts and other stuff separate. I don't use facebook, twitter, snapchat or anything else.

How can I show my emails and messages without having them all in one place in the hub? I think it's too much work.

Thanks
    Maria
    02-11-15 08:11 PM
    I remember an old friend asked me, "how do I removed this ******* Start button?!"

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-11-15 08:24 PM
    You can drag your text, contacts and phone logs onto 1 page and just go straight to what you want, but if you tap the bottom left hand
    side of the screen when you flip to the hub you can select 1 thing to view if that's all you want. call history, texts, BBM, specific e-mail
    accounts if you have many etc. You can do it with the pad as well, but you have to scroll all the way through all messages before you
    can get to the lower strip of icons. I'm die hard anti touch screen, but I've accepted this small inconvenience and just touch the bottom
    corner to save time. Try it. You might find you start to like the hub once you've used it a bit.
    02-12-15 01:00 AM
    You mis-spelt iPhone, but I see what you did there :-)
    02-12-15 01:06 AM
    After reading this thread, all I can say is, some of BlackBerry's supporters are its worst ambassadors. I really like my BlackBerry, but can't stand the "you must do it my way, and if you don't, you're an *****" philosophy that is so common around here. "ominaxe" is right. People have different ways of doing things. The hub is excellent, if that's the way you want to view your information. Customization is good too.

I hope your problem is resolved OP. If not, let us know, and some of us will try to help you find a solution.
    That's the point though, BlackBerry isn't forcing a certain way on you.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 04:35 AM
    Is this a troll post?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport | Been around the world, don't speak the language but workin' wide need no explainin'
    02-12-15 06:08 AM
    Can't delete but disable it.
    02-12-15 06:14 AM
    Didn't OS7 have a similar feature called 'Messages'? I remember using it sparingly, not as mush as I do with Hub. Seemed very similar to the Hub that is now in BB10 but not as developed, but all messages were there.

Posted via CB10
    Actually the BBOS Messages was far more complex then the Hub, for example you could quickly separate everything flagged, outgoing or everything incoming including SMS, BBMs and even calls. Messages was far more powerful and faster then the Hub
    02-13-15 03:01 AM
    Actually the BBOS Messages was far more complex then the Hub, for example you could quickly separate everything flagged, outgoing or everything incoming including SMS, BBMs and even calls. Messages was far more powerful and faster then the Hub
    How was it done faster than you can do it with the hub currently? honest question. It's been since the 9000 since I used a pre bb10 device.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 02:55 PM
    I know it's no use trying to argue with you, if it's not exactly like the legacy devices it's definitely worse, I get it, but I used BBOS devices as well, and for me it was definitely not faster, but anyway, I bet film cameras are better than digital too, yes, we got it...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-13-15 03:32 PM
    How was it done faster than you can do it with the hub currently? honest question. It's been since the 9000 since I used a pre bb10 device.

Posted via CB10
    From within Mesages you held alt and pressed I for a list of everything incoming, alt+O for everything outgoing. Alt+F for all flagged, alt+s for all saved etc etc everything had a shortcut.
    02-13-15 03:56 PM
    From within Mesages you held alt and pressed I for a list of everything incoming, alt+O for everything outgoing. Alt+F for all flagged, alt+s for all saved etc etc everything had a shortcut.
    That's my biggest beef with the Classic, TONS of shortcuts are missing. Grrrr.
    02-13-15 04:11 PM
    Now I've seen it all.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 07:18 PM
    That's my biggest beef with the Classic, TONS of shortcuts are missing. Grrrr.
    Easy enough to add since it's just software. We just need to be vocal about having it added.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-13-15 07:49 PM
    do these shortcuts not exist with the classic?

edit: it appears they do not, well that's something that's easily fixed from BlackBerry. I miss the keyboard shortcuts immensely and if they would put out a high spec'd keyboard model like the classic (no I don't want a Passport as that keyboard is crippled) I would buy it instantly.
    02-13-15 09:39 PM
    I just like using the 'u' button for unread. That helps me zip through my messages.
    02-14-15 02:31 AM
    do these shortcuts not exist with the classic?

edit: it appears they do not, well that's something that's easily fixed from BlackBerry. I miss the keyboard shortcuts immensely and if they would put out a high spec'd keyboard model like the classic (no I don't want a Passport as that keyboard is crippled) I would buy it instantly.
    Sure it should be easy but we are now 2 years later.
    02-14-15 03:07 AM
    The sky is falling! Where is BBOS to save us all? LOL.

Posted from my awesome Classic.
    02-14-15 07:25 AM
    The sky is falling! Where is BBOS to save us all? LOL.

Posted from my awesome Classic.
    Ask Sony.
    02-14-15 07:46 AM
    No hub??
    No BlackBerry!!

Lol :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 07:59 AM
    one ***** out of millions who use the hub, and you expect blackberry to remove it. Go away Iphone troll
    02-14-15 01:10 PM
    FYI: everyone is not a troll.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 02:30 PM
    one ***** out of millions who use the hub, and you expect blackberry to remove it. Go away Iphone troll
    I believe that the poster is Legacy BlackBerry user.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 06:40 PM
    Really?? It's like buying a Ferrari and don't like the speed. But I respect your opinion anyway!!
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    02-14-15 06:48 PM
120 ... 2345