I have both the Passport and the Classic and I much prefer the Classic keyboard. IMO, it's the best BlackBerry keyboard yet. Of course, the Passport is good in its own way. I can really go to town on the Classic though.

Posted via CB10
    Same here since I'm still getting used to the keyboard on the Passport. It's actually a good problem to have...testing both phones lol.

Posted from my Spongeberry Passport using CB10
    01-01-15 10:32 PM
    or getting confused when switching back and forth
    01-01-15 10:40 PM
    I'm with you. I rest my thumbs on the keyboard while typing if I stop to think what I want to type next. The last thing I need is for the cursor to move to the wrong place when I do that... If they do it I hope there's an option to turn it off and to just use a separate trackpad. I did come up with the idea of a capacitive keyboard years ago as a neat idea, but the more I think of it the more I realize it might not be for me...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    That is exactly what happens when using the passport. It's actually becoming a bit of a nuisance.

It's also much faster to use the screen for cursor placement, much like on the Q10, than to use the keyboard.

The keyboard is only really useful as a trackpad when used to scroll.

For editing and cursor placement, believe it or not, it's more accurate and quicker just to use the screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 11:47 PM
    That is exactly what happens when using the passport. It's actually becoming a bit of a nuisance.

It's also much faster to use the screen for cursor placement, much like on the Q10, than to use the keyboard.

The keyboard is only really useful as a trackpad when used to scroll.

For editing and cursor placement, believe it or not, it's more accurate and quicker just to use the screen.

Posted via CB10
    That sucks. I am really glad to have the trackpad back for the precise cursor placement, I guess with the keys and how there are gaps in between each key it doesn't allow for fluid and precise movement...
    01-02-15 12:02 AM
29 12