Q5: the IPS screen is so nice,the size and the weight is so nice.
    Classic: the toolbelt is so necessary,the keyboard is so nice.
    And the most important thing:I don't feel the Classic is faster than the Q5, maybe it's slower than the Q5? When an APP gives me a message,the Q5 always receives the message several minutes earlier than the Classic,this makes me upset.
    Anyone else has these two devices and tell me whether you feel the same as me?

Posted via CB10  My Einglish is not good.
    04-03-16 07:53 PM
    The q5 is a nice device.
    04-03-16 09:02 PM
    I feel like the Q5 is more durable. I once dropped a Classic on the street, digitizer broke. Dropped it again later the same week, toolbelt stopped working. I've dropped a Q5 down a flight of concrete stairs - literally 30 stairs - with no performance-hindering damage, just lots of dents and scratches.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 04:09 AM
    I feel like the Q5 is more durable. I once dropped a Classic on the street, digitizer broke. Dropped it again later the same week, toolbelt stopped working. I've dropped a Q5 down a flight of concrete stairs - literally 30 stairs - with no performance-hindering damage, just lots of dents and scratches.

Posted via CB10
    Do you think the Classic is obviously faster than the Q5?

04-04-16 10:57 AM
    Q5 was a great little phone for me. Still miss the size and weight of it compared to the classic. Mind you that's only when it's in my pocket in the hand the classic feels so much better and looks so much better and that's why I like the classic so much more. The cheap feel and look of the q5 was the biggest drawback to that phone. Classic looks and feels great and the tool belt is great. I wouldn't say there was a huge noticeable difference in the performance in my experience.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 12:28 PM
    I'm not a BlackBerry user yet, but currently considering to buy a Q5, because it is the cheapest, most affordable BlackBerry phone for me. But as I saw reviews about it, everyone mentioned the poor materiels, the feel of cheapness. However, I noticed that the specs of the Q5, Q10 or even the Classic are not the differents.
    So, right now I don't know if the Q5 is a cheap phone, or not, because it's still more expensive then many, many other smartphones that I can buy (I'm not saying that not better then them). For entry level, would you sincerely recommend the Q5?
    04-04-16 03:02 PM
    I'm not a BlackBerry user yet, but currently considering to buy a Q5, because it is the cheapest, most affordable BlackBerry phone for me. But as I saw reviews about it, everyone mentioned the poor materiels, the feel of cheapness. However, I noticed that the specs of the Q5, Q10 or even the Classic are not the differents.
    So, right now I don't know if the Q5 is a cheap phone, or not, because it's still more expensive then many, many other smartphones that I can buy (I'm not saying that not better then them). For entry level, would you sincerely recommend the Q5?
    I think any "cheapness" feel of materials is offset by its impressive durability to me. Q5 is my daily.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    04-04-16 06:06 PM
    I have a Q10 and have used a Classic. Not cheap feeling at all. Good sold material. So don't worry so much.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 06:08 PM
    The Q5 is a perfect BlackBerry starter phone.

In my experience, it can do anything that the other more expensive Blackberrys can do and what's more the feel and design will grow on you.

I always recommend getting the Amzer case or something similar to overcome the light weight and slipperiness. Less than $10 on Amazon.

For everyday business use, the little Q5 is what I still turn to.

Posted via CB10
    LabadiDavid and anon(5061193) like this.
    04-04-16 09:38 PM
    Q5 was a great little phone for me. Still miss the size and weight of it compared to the classic. Mind you that's only when it's in my pocket in the hand the classic feels so much better and looks so much better and that's why I like the classic so much more. The cheap feel and look of the q5 was the biggest drawback to that phone. Classic looks and feels great and the tool belt is great. I wouldn't say there was a huge noticeable difference in the performance in my experience.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you.
    This is what I don't like: a phone with a great look and feel has the same performance as a phone with a cheap look and feel. Why coundn't it make me more proud of it?

04-05-16 01:38 AM
    Do you think the Classic is obviously faster than the Q5?

It is slightly faster, but I have not not noticed a major difference. Both perform adequately.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 01:49 AM
    CPU: Q5 , 1.2G; Q10 、Classic,1.5G.
    Camera:Q5,5MP;Q10、Classic,8MP.
    But I feel my Q5 is as fast as my Classic,or even faster than my Classic.
    Q5 wouldn't be a big mistake.
    But maybe the Q10 is better. I think Its round corners make its "size" smaller,and unique.But I have never used a Q10.
    For me, the so-called cheap feel is nothing. I like cheap feel,I like plastic feel,I like light weight.

04-05-16 02:19 AM
    I think any "cheapness" feel of materials is offset by its impressive durability to me. Q5 is my daily.

Posted via CB10
    I think any "cheapness" feel of materials is offset by its light weight.

04-05-16 02:23 AM
    I Agree. The Q5 is a great little phone. Keep us posted, would love to hear your thoughts on it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-06-16 04:58 AM