Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I bought these i7s TWS, the chinese version of AirPod. They are great and all but the volume is too loud. I tried to lower the volume but the volume stay the same and the Blackberry is saying "Bluetooth volume" with a more and less sign and nothing change either. What can i do ? Please. I really like these airpod but if they are coming for my ears wealth i'll have to send them back....

Or not use them at all, i got a discount for new member when i bought this...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ANTIBERRY; 07-07-19 at 09:17 AM.
    07-06-19 04:25 PM
    I bought these i7s TWS, the chinese version of AirPod. They are great and all but the volume is too loud. I tried to lower the volume but the volume stay the same and the Blackberry is saying "Bluetooth volume" with a more and less sign and nothing change either. What can i do ? Please. I really like these airpod but if they are coming for my ears wealth i'll have to send them back....

Or not use them at all, i got a discount for new member when i bought this...

Posted via CB10
    I can't speak for the i7 TWS, but I know that Blackberry 10's Bluetooth volume control works the same way as normal volume control. Raise it or lower it using the volume control buttons. It's possible the i7s have some sort of override requiring you to use their controls for volume I suppose, or a companion app possibly. But normal Bluetooth connections are controlled the same way as any other volume situation.
    07-06-19 10:55 PM
    I can't speak for the i7 TWS, but I know that Blackberry 10's Bluetooth volume control works the same way as normal volume control. Raise it or lower it using the volume control buttons. It's possible the i7s have some sort of override requiring you to use their controls for volume I suppose, or a companion app possibly. But normal Bluetooth connections are controlled the same way as any other volume situation.
    I tried to find the override i and find nothing on Google. I want to know if the version of the Bluetooth matter because i didn't have any problem with the Beats bluetooth earphone.

Edit: the volume control works only while i'm calling someone or when someone is calling me.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ANTIBERRY; 07-07-19 at 09:45 AM.
    07-07-19 09:27 AM
    ...Edit: the volume control works only while i'm calling someone or when someone is calling me.
    Posted via CB10
    The physical volume up and down buttons on my z10 work fine for me to control the Bluetooth volume of connected Bluetooth speakers. I'd guess that you are facing your situation due to something about the actual Bluetooth speaker you are using. For me, I crank the volume as high as I can on the physical volume buttons of the speaker device, then I use the z10 physical volume buttons (for controlling the connected Bluetooth volume) to fine tune the volume. I'd suspect you should be able to do the opposite for your scenario if everything was working correct (use the physical speaker/airpod buttons to put the volume to some sort of normal level and then use the classic's physical volume buttons to fine tune).

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-07-19 03:21 PM
    I tried to find the override i and find nothing on Google. I want to know if the version of the Bluetooth matter because i didn't have any problem with the Beats bluetooth earphone.

Edit: the volume control works only while i'm calling someone or when someone is calling me.
    Posted via CB10
    Per the manual it looks like these headphones don't have individual volume controls, which is odd. There are also some other weird items related to these. The Bluetooth version shouldn't be an issue as BB10 supports 4.2.

Try looking at this to make sure your connection is all set among other things, if you haven't already:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1tyYuIHb5L.pdf

Posted via CB10
    07-07-19 08:18 PM