I recently upgraded to the BlackBerry Classic. I want to set up a BB ID, because I don't think I ever had one before. When I tried to "create new" it says that there is already an ID linked to my email address. I know I didn't choose the security question because I keep getting it wrong!?!?!? Please help. I just want a BB ID to call my own.
    08-01-15 08:39 AM
    So obviously there is a Blackberry id linked to that email address, so maybe you can recover the password or use another email address, but I think you can recover the password somehow, I know you say you forgot your security question but if you can't remember it then use another email address but if you do that you will lose any purchase you might have made.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 08:55 AM
    Am trying to create blackberry id but it has been constantly saying it cant connect to blackberry id server pls what should i do cuz am fraustrated
    07-19-18 04:56 AM
    check your internet connection sir ..creating bb id needs fast connection
    07-20-18 11:19 PM
    check your internet connection sir ..creating bb id needs fast connection

I am new to BB just purchased a PASSPORT and no matter how hard i try i can't create a BB ID . Any username just says already in use by that email address.... obviously a problem. Does anyone know how to correct this as i am very frustrated.
    08-05-18 11:58 AM
    I am new to BB just purchased a PASSPORT and no matter how hard i try i can't create a BB ID . Any username just says already in use by that email address.... obviously a problem. Does anyone know how to correct this as i am very frustrated.
    You need to use another email address as it would seem your email address is already being used for another BBID.

Don't ask why as you may be the only person who can answer that question.

Posted via CB10 using my P9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    08-10-18 08:23 AM
    Use a browser on another device and see if you can log onto the BBID site.

But it's possible that with two people having issues... that server is just down right now. May have to wait a little bit and try again later.
    08-10-18 08:44 AM
    No i tried many email addresses still says the same problem....and as for the server down message . Its been going on for days and no one at BB answers any inquiries.
    08-10-18 09:45 AM
    Not sure if anyone has said this. but if you go on to protect blackberry.com web site, sign in with user and password go to manage devices you should see a list of your BB10 devices and you should be able to delete all if wanted ,then wipe that device and start fresh again. I've used the same device over and over again by doing this.its worth a try.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-18 08:38 PM