When deleting messages from hub, I want my e-mails to remain on the server. I have checked the delete from hub only option, but it keeps deleting from server (the e-mails are gone when I check a specific inbox on my BB).

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 02:14 PM
    Go to the Hub settings, select display and actions. Go down to the ''delete message confirmation'' setting. Below that, there should be a drop down setting titled ''delete on''. Select that, and change to ''Hub only''.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport or Classic.
    03-17-15 03:03 PM
    What type of email are you using? Outlook? Gmail?
    03-17-15 03:25 PM
    I think selecting multiple emails to delete still issues a hard delete on the server. Hope I am wrong though. Does doing a single message do the same?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 03:48 PM
    I have checked hub only under settings. I have tested with private domain imap accounts, so far just tried to delete single mails. I'm not sure if the mails actually are on the server, but they disappear from the inbox when checking on my BB.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 04:26 PM
    I'm not sure I am understanding for sure, but when you delete from hub they are gone from your BlackBerry.

If you mean your are checking webmail in the browser then that is different, but they will be gone from the specific inbox inside the hub as well as the general hub.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 05:45 PM
    So removing from general hub view also removes from a specific mail inbox? I would like to remove job mailes from general view but be able to read the mail later when entering the inbox of my job account.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 07:57 AM
    If you just want to delete some messages from hub "view", you can't do that. The hub displays all messages on the devices per each account entry, and you can choose if they also appear in hub (aggregated) view, or just in hub view. You can't selectively delete some messages from certain view choices, otherwise it would be chaos and to hard to keep track of what's where.
    03-18-15 08:11 AM
    MODS, please change title to reflect OP's question to prevent confusion.

OP is asking about HUB view vs specific inbox view, nothing to do with the server.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 08:23 AM
    Great, folks! I'm new to Blackberry, but I think I now understand how the hub works. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 11:46 AM