Need a crackberry lifeline. So when I go to the hub and hit the icon on the bottom left all my folders come up

Hub
    Priority
    Bbm
    Text

But I don't see one for my gmail. I know my gmail account is synced because I get those emails in the hub...how do I get my gmail tab?
    11-09-15 06:59 PM
    Go to hub settings and hub management. Look for the account you want to show up and make sure it's toggled to do so.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:51 PM
    Go to hub settings and hub management. Look for the account you want to show up and make sure it's toggled to do so.

Posted via CB10
    -What you want for Christmas? Thanks!
    11-09-15 07:57 PM
    New BlackBerry Classic

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 10:58 PM
    Hey, wait. I was about to say the same thing. I would like a pony.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 12:07 AM
    Lol. Can I ask you something else...why when you go to the hub....open a text thread...then say you go to crackberry app....go back to the text but it takes you back to the top of the hub. Isn't that annoying to you?
    11-10-15 12:12 PM
    Lol. Can I ask you something else...why when you go to the hub....open a text thread...then say you go to crackberry app....go back to the text but it takes you back to the top of the hub. Isn't that annoying to you?
    I just tried this and the Hub stays where I left it off... not for you?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 12:27 PM
    I just tried this and the Hub stays where I left it off... not for you?

Posted via CB10
    Seriously?? Not for me. Any time I leave the hub and come back it takes me back to the top. Weird.
    11-10-15 12:42 PM
    Does your search in the hub work?
    11-11-15 08:22 PM
    Yup, search in the Hub works just fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:01 PM
    Yup, search in the Hub works just fine.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like I need a new Classic for Christmas, not you. Smh.
    11-11-15 11:49 PM
    I have the same problem when i leave the hub and go back. It is annoying too.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 03:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Glad I'm not alone.
    11-12-15 01:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey I think I found something here. When you go to the hub & open a message THEN leave to open an app...if you press the LITTLE message icon (left of the home icon) it will stay where you were BUT if you press the BIG message icon (left corner) it will always go to the top.

Let me know if this works on your as well.
    11-15-15 11:01 PM
    Hey I think I found something here. When you go to the hub & open a message THEN leave to open an app...if you press the LITTLE message icon (left of the home icon) it will stay where you were BUT if you press the BIG message icon (left corner) it will always go to the top.

Let me know if this works on your as well.
    Its working, thanks a lot.

I just dont get why they placed 2 icons for the same purpose next to each other lol. I always used the big icon as its easier to hit.
    11-16-15 01:10 AM
    I also noticed if you swipe to the little icon with trackpad from the house icon on its right side, hub opens up much quicker than when you press it.

Btw i didnt know it was possible to search inside hub until you dudes mentioned it here. There is too many gestures and quick access in BB10 for me to handle but thanks
    11-16-15 01:20 AM
    I also noticed if you swipe to the little icon with trackpad from the house icon on its right side, hub opens up much quicker than when you press it.

Btw i didnt know it was possible to search inside hub until you dudes mentioned it here. There is too many gestures and quick access in BB10 for me to handle but thanks
    Yeah the search inside the hub would be cool if it worked. Still trying to figure that out. I know I can search from the home screen (assistant) but inside the hub would be easier.
    11-16-15 10:25 AM
    It works for me. You have to press S in hub to activate hub search
    11-16-15 11:22 AM
    It works for me. You have to press S in hub to activate hub search
    That's what I do but whatever I type does not filter. Strange.
    11-16-15 11:33 AM