Hi everyone, please, anyone knows if it is possible to disable default email account in BB10 HUB? I want to choose it when I start composing. Now it always choose the default one and hide this option. I know I can swipe down to change it but I always forget to do it and send email with "wrong" account.
    Or, if I reply, it would choose account by email address for which was the original email send to. I have a little nonstandard setting because all my email addresses goes to one IMAP account on fastmail.com. The web mail of fastmail knows that the email was send to private domain name email and with reply, it sets From parameter accordingly. On my Classic, I have setup three email accounts - private email with my surname domain, old gmail which I still use for many communication and third email which is for me on low priority but I still use it with contacting unknown people so when spambot find it, I just remove the mail without any regret.
    Gmail and third email are forwarded to mail account on fastmail. So only this one account is used to fetch email by IMAP to Classic. And it replies only with thet one account, does not matter to it that it was send to different email address. I know that it is nonstandard this way, but I have not found better way to have all my accounts in web mail and also on phone. My previous Nokia E7 had no problem with this settings .

Anyone who knows how to do what I need will get virtual cookie from me .
    05-19-18 10:48 AM