I've been really considering this over the last few weeks. I'm on Verizon and I swap phones quite a bit. If it's out I've had it as far as iphone and android. I had the Z10 and Q10 but could never get my hands on a good quality Z30. I've been craving that BB10 experience again, so I went ahead closed my eyes and did it. Will I regret this move?

Side note: I have a Galaxy S4 that work provided me.

Thanks for your responses

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 05:56 PM
    Wish VZW had the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 06:17 PM
    I have the htc one m9 and the passport, I use my passport more. To me it's just a better all around phone for getting things done!!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 06:38 PM
    I have the M9 and Classic. I say use them both. Classic for messaging and notification and weather and stuff and the M9 for videos and media. That's what I do.
    06-08-15 08:36 PM
    Just went from Classic to M8. Installed 10.3.2 on the Classic to see how that runs while i mess around with the M8. So far, there are already a few things i miss from the Classic, such as the Hub and actually previewing emails from the lock screen (I'm sure i can find an app for this). I've only had the M8 for about 12 hours, so I'm still getting used to it.

I mainly got the M8 cause I have been having problems witb a few BB10 devices, mainly random reboots and apps closing on their own. Also, with the recent announcement of BlackBerry bringing some of their apps to other platforms, i figured i might as well try Android for a little bit.

After two solid weeks of using this, i plan on going back to the Classic to test run 10.3.2

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-09-15 09:04 AM
    I'm actually going from the M8 to the Classic, new device should be here today.

While the M8 is a nice device in many ways (sharp screen, great speakers), Android is still lacking a unified experience when it comes to email and messaging. I'm very tired of flipping back and forth between applications to get the information i'm after. In addition, I grow more and more frustrated with touchscreen keyboards and aggressive autocorrect. Looking forward to having a physical keyboard again.
    06-09-15 09:15 AM
    This are some of the same points for me as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 11:24 AM