Hello,

I don't know if you are in the same posture that me, but i don't like, or i don't understand How Remember works...

If someone can explain me How to use it correctly, cause i find that's really Hard and long to create a little task with an alarm.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 05:45 PM
    Hello,

I don't know if you are in the same posture that me, but i don't like, or i don't understand How Remember works...

If someone can explain me How to use it correctly, cause i find that's really Hard and long to create a little task with an alarm.

Posted via CB10
    From the home screen, long-press the letter T.

It's that easy.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 06:48 PM
    Remember is a terrific app I use every day. You can create Tasks with due dates and reminders and Notes that don't have due dates/reminders. A few pointers:

1. Whatever you're doing, you can save to Remember. For example, if you just took a picture with the camera, and you're looking at the picture, tap the "share" button and select Remember. A new task will open, and you can set a reminder. Same thing if you're browsing the web and come upon a site you want to act upon. Just tap the share button and choose Remember. You can always share to remember. Of course, if you are going to rely on the reminders you set, you should also go into Notifications and set the calendar notifications so you'll see/hear/feel them.

2. When you're already in a Task or Note, you can attach things to it by tapping the camera, file attachment, or microphone (voice note) symbols at the bottom of the note.

Here's a quick demonstration at (33:40):

3. If you use Evernote, those files will also be synced with Remember so long as you set up Everonte in Settings>Accounts.
    FahedAlDerbi likes this.
    05-16-16 07:21 PM
    Okay thx for your post, but m'y question is about the task module, i don't understand it's utility cuz, if i have something programmed for next week for example, i just write it on my calendar, that's the thing i don't understand..

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 04:46 PM
    Remember app syncs with Outlook tasks/notes. if you're using Exchange or Office 365 it's quite useful. Not sure if it syncs with gmail notes or tasks.

Otherwise it's just a good simple note taking app.

 C L A S S I C
    Avenzuno likes this.
    05-17-16 07:55 PM