I've setup my email accounts to have certain emails arrive in separate folders, but even though I've enabled blackberry hub to synchronise those folders, I still don't see notifications whenever emails arrive in those folders, I have to keep manually checking them by clicking the down arrow on each email account and then click the folder.
    How can I receive automatic notifications so I don't have to do this manually?
    10-29-18 04:30 PM
    I've setup my email accounts to have certain emails arrive in separate folders, but even though I've enabled blackberry hub to synchronise those folders, I still don't see notifications whenever emails arrive in those folders, I have to keep manually checking them by clicking the down arrow on each email account and then click the folder.
    How can I receive automatic notifications so I don't have to do this manually?
    If you have ms office you could configure ms flow to send you notifications on certain events and triggers.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-18 04:35 PM
    If you have ms office you could configure ms flow to send you notifications on certain events and triggers.

Posted via CB10
    I don't understand. My os is blackberry 10 on classic handset, I use the hub to access emails. Currently, the hub only displays & notifies me when new emails arrive in my inbox folder, but I want hub to display & notify me when new emails arrive in my other folders.
    11-03-18 05:56 PM